The EasyLife Nasal CPAP Mask introduces Philips Respironics patented AutoSeal technology engineered to create a secure seal while nearly eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
The EasyLife's unique dual-cushion design actually includes two distinct elements. The soft inner cushion readily adapts to facial conours creating an instant, self-adjusting nasal seal. The outer cushion provides comfortable support, allowing the mask to rest lightly on the face without pinching or pressure points, and eliminating the need for tight headgear straps and cumbersome forehead adjustment mechanisms.
The EasyLife comes with Respironics comfortable Lycra® based headgear that is breatheable, lightweight and highly adjustable. EasyLife's wide-band headgear design and outer support cushion help to eliminate overtightening, pinching and strap marks for a comfortable robust fit without the strain.
- EasyLife's Forehead Pad is incorporated into the masks outer seal. It adjusts automatically to the face -- without the need for traditional adjustment mechanisms and dials -- and requires minimal headgear force for a proper fit.
- Outer Support Cushion lets the mask rest lightly and comfortably against the face, eliminating pressure points, frame edges, and the need to over-tighten headgear.
- Inner Seal Cushion creates an instant, self-adjusting seal that is soft, comfortable, and most importantly robust!
- Angled Exhalation Micro Ports make operation quieter and redirect air away from bed partners.
- Simple & Durable the EasyLife is constructed from just four parts -- the mask frame, headgear, outer support cushion, inner seal cushion -- so it is easier to clean and assemble than many more traditional masks.
- Latex Free Like all Respironics masks the EasyLife and EasyLife Headgear are 100% Latex Free
- For Reference:Discontinued 03.22.2017
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1050000, 1050001, 1050002, 1050003, 1050004
- Warranties:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask Pack with Cushion and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Petite, Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Cushion Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 35 cm H20 Recommended
My all time favorite
I've used this mask for a number of years. I've tried others brands and styles, hoping for a better night's sleep, but keep coming back to this one.
Written by Meher, -2016-12-08
Typical uncomfortable mask, nothing unusual with that
I got this with the hope that it might be as leak free and comfortable as the comfortlite2. It isn't even close. After two nights wearing it as loosely as I could while eliminating as many leaks as possible it caused my forehead and around my nose break out. I have since gone back to using my two year old comfortlite2. They really need to bring that back.
Written by Disappointed in new offerings. , -2016-11-05
I haven't had "gear" fit me well enough to not let the loud sound of air escaping. This product is definitely soft and light but just doesn't fit my face. Also I purchased the Small mast and added the Med *just in case. Both masks physically indicate Small/Med on them so I actually could have gone with S/M and L to see if the large fit better.
Written by David P, -2016-10-03
Average to Good
I like the mask, though it seems to make more noise than my previous mask. I didn't care for the headgear at all. Switched it out with one I had been using. Works fine for me.
Written by JM, -2016-08-09
Changed to this type of mask for the first time, much improved over previous mfr. model.
Written by BR, -2016-06-27
Easy life replacement cushions
The last two times I have ordered replacement coushions for my mask, they have fallen apart. The cushion that is already in the mask seems ok and I have been able to use. It's just the replacements.
Written by Rick, -2016-01-28
Nice Mask With Minimal Leaking
This mask is very comfortable to wear, but the forehead part could use a little more padding. It does not leak much at all because it has an inner pocket that fits around your nose and an outer part. This is important because this reduces the chance of air getting into your eyes. This mask is very easy to clean. I have only had the mask for about three weeks but I am very please with it thus far. I would rate it an 8 out of 10.
Written by Ross, -2015-12-12
Love the fit, the price and super fast shipping, I will buy again Thanks!!!
Written by Richard F, -2015-12-04
Worst product - caused severe pain and blistering. Would not recommend to anyone.
Written by Lee, -2015-12-01
I ordered this mask for my wife and she is very happy with it. It was shipped promptly and was just as advertised on the web site.
Written by Paul C., -2015-09-17
MASK & HARNESS
Equipment as advertised. Good price and free shipping when promised
Written by JWB, -2015-09-02
EasyLife Nasal/BiPAP Mask
Seals well and easily adjusted to my face with acceptable strap tension.
Written by dmh, -2015-08-01
Fits comfortably! Seals well. Still making some fine adjustments, but overall very satisfied with this mask. Cleaning is a little more involved than the Zest mask I was using prior, but the comfort-level is much better than the Zest
Written by Art, -2015-04-28
My fourth satisfied purchase of the Easy Life with dual pillows.
Astounding price and rapid-fire, courteous service for this well-cushioned and sealed Respironics legend.
Written by N. Ross, -2015-04-07
Comfortable seals good and I keep it on all night
Written by Richard, -2015-02-20
Got a great deal on the best mask I ever used. The deal was so good I bought 2.
Written by frank, -2014-09-18
Exact OEM Replacement
I ordered this using the numbers from the original Respironics mask and it matched the original perfectly, came with decent headgear and my wife is happy with it. Added note: The shipping was fast on the items I purchased so they must have left the same day I ordered them in order to get to my location as fast as they did.
Written by QueensJack, -2014-09-18
Comfortable but leaks terribly
Tried both med and small nose pieces and both leak like a sieve. Very comfortable to wear just leaks.
Written by David I, -2014-05-28
EasyLife Nasal CPAP/BiPAP Mask with Headgear
Get this mask. You won't be dissapointed!
Written by CJ, -2012-11-19