The Eclipse 5 is a simple, single solution for BOTH travel and home oxygen. This small, lightweight, low-maintenance oxygen concentrator provides BOTH Continuous Flow (up to 3 LPM) and Pulse Dose Therapy (up to 9) in a great travel sized package! When you're on the go a single battery can power your Eclipse 5 for up to 5-hours! And if you need more time switching out batteries is quick and easy.
- Outstanding Performance & Durability
- Power For Every Situation
- Oxygen At Any Time
- Intelligent Autosat Pulse Doses
- Travel Friendly
- Easy To Live With
Outstanding Performance & Durability: The Eclipse has always been known as a durable and powerful portable oxygen solution. Eclipse 5 goes a step further with an updated internal design, more robust construction, and added convenience features. The Eclipse 5 is still a power miser so it won't generate a lot of heat or noise, and it won't be a drain on your electric bills; plus the updated motor enables higher oxygen flows from DC power and improves battery charging.
Power For Every Situation:The Eclipse 5 comes complete with an AC power cord for home use, a DC power cord for use on the road, and a battery pack (power cartridge) for use when fixed power sources aren't available. The Eclipse 5's battery will take over automatically when you unplug the concentrator from an external power source and each power cartridge will last up to 5 hours between charges. Batteries can easily be switched out with spares to extend your time away from a fixed power source; and power cartridges WILL recharge automatically when the Eclipse is plugged into any external power supply like an AC or DC outlet.
Oxygen At Any Time: Like heavy home oxygen concentrators the Eclipse 5 delivers Continuous Flow oxygen up to 3LPM so it's great for use at night and during exercise. When you want to extend battery life, or prefer to switch to on demand oxygen therapy, the Eclipse delivers Pulse Dose oxygen up to a setting of 9.
Intelligent Autosat Pulse Doses: Eclipse 5's AutoSAT technology adjusts oxygen production automatically to match oxygen demands as your respiratory rate as it changes -- increasing or decreasing -- naturally during the day. So, if you breathe faster, the Eclipse 5 will increase oxygen production to maintain a consistent pulse dose volume for every breath you take. When your breathing slows back down the Eclipse will automatically reduce production in order to save energy for when you need it most.
Travel Friendly: Great for home but made for travel the Eclipse 5 lets you live life your way. At just 18.4 pounds with a battery it is easy to take with you wherever you want to go. The rugged travel cart with large wheels is great for city or country terrain; the universal power supply is ready for use in most countries worldwide; and of course the Eclipse 5 is FAA approved for use on all commercial flights. Whether it's a walk around the block, a trip to the market, a round of golf, or a flight to Spain the Eclipse 5 is ready with the oxygen you need. It's easy and convenient so you never need to wait of oxygen deliveries or worry about storing oxygen at home again. Choose an eclipse and live life your way, every day!
Easy To Live With: The Eclipse 5 is powerful; but it's also easy to live with! With a simple to use, top facing control panel, a backlit display, and audible alarms you'll always know exactly how your Eclipse is performing, what your oxygen level is, and when you need to change your battery. An adjustable oxygen therapy rise time ensures that the beginning of therapy is comfortable; and the only maintenance typically needed is washing the air filter about once a month!
- Manufacturer:Caire SeQual AirSep
- Part Numbers:6900-SEQ
- Warranties:3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1390
- GTIN Codes:00881314594429
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Each Eclipse 5 carries an FAA Approved label for easy identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
- Dimensions:19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 Inches
- Weight:18.4 Pounds (With Battery)
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR SPECS
- Operating Modes:Continuous Flow, Pulse Dose
- Continuous Flow:.5 to 3 LPM (in .5 Increments)
- Pulse Dose Flow:1 to 9
- Oxygen Concentration:90% +/- 3% at Sea Level
- Cannula Length:Up to 7 Feet in Pulse Mode; Up to 50 Feet in Continuous Flow Mode
- Sound Levels:40 dBa at 3 Pulse Dose 48 dBa at 2 LPM Continuous Flow
- Alerts & Alarms: Loss of Power, Low Battery, Low Therapeutic Oxygen Output, Oxygen Flow Outside Normal Limits, No Inspiration Detected in Pulse Dose Mode, Unit Malfunction, Oxygen Concentration Indicator (Green=Normal, Yellow=Warning, Red=Abnormal)
- Humidification Options: Compatible with Standard Bubble Humidifier Bottles when in Continuous Flow Mode
- Oxygen & Sleep Therapy: Can Be Used with Compatible CPAP/BiPAP Sleep Therapy Devices when in Continuous Flow Mode.
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: AC Power Supply with Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Consumption:Setting 1 = 44 Watts Pulse; 53 Watts Continuous Setting 2 = 54 Watts Pulse; 83 Watts Continuous Setting 3 = 64 Watts Pulse; 143 Watts Continuous Setting 4 = 75 Watts Pulse Setting 5 = 85 Watts Pulse Setting 6 = 95 Watts Pulse
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power:DC Power Supply with Cord (Included)
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:1 or More Batteries Included
- Battery Runtime:Setting 1.0 = 5.4 Hrs Pulse; 3.7 Hrs Continuous Setting 2.0 = 5.1 Hrs Pulse; 2.0 Hrs Continuous Setting 3.0 = 4.9 Hrs Pulse; 1.3 Hrs Continuous Setting 4.0 = 4.0 Hrs Pulse Setting 5.0 = 3.7 Hrs Pulse Setting 6.0 = 3.5 Hrs Pulse 128mL (Setting 7) = 2.5 Hrs Pulse160mL (Setting 8) = 2.0 Hrs Pulse 192mL (Setting 9) = 1.7 Hrs Pulse
- Battery Recharge Time:1.8 to 5.0 Hours dependent on flow settings. Battery will recharge whenever external AC is connected. The battery will also recharge whenever DC power at a continuous flow setting of 2 LPM or less. (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Type:Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Notes:Batteries will charge sufficient whenever AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 12 BPM.