Update: EncoreViewer now supports "60 Series" REMstar CPAP/BiPAP machines. This version also supports 64-bit Windows OSes.
Respironics exclusive EncoreViewer Sleep Therapy Tracking Software has been developed with patients in mind. It is user friendly and powerful, analyzing data recorded by Respironics CPAP/BiPAP machines and generates graphic reports. EncoreViewer is compatible with most Philips Respironics machines equipped with an Encore SmartCard or SD DataCard.
Therapy tracking and reporting software is a valuable tool for sleep therapy users, therapists and healthcare professionals alike.
EncoreViewer software analyzes data recorded by Respironics CPAP/BiPAP machines and generates therapy reports. Information stored in the reports includes occurrences of flow-limitation events like snores, hypopneas or apneas, time at specific pressure levels (on Auto CPAPs and BiPAPs), event histograms and mask leaks.* Information is provided in short-term detailed formats as well as in long-term trends. Reports can be printed for offline viewing and reference.
* Data provided by EncoreViewer will vary depending on the data stored and available on your specific CPAP/BiPAP system.
Technical Support: cpapXchange DOES NOT offer technical support for this product. Technical support for EncoreViewer is offered directly from the manufacturer at 800-345-6443. For assistance in interpreting any of the data represented by this software, please see your doctor or clinician. EncoreViewer software does not modify or delete data on the Encore SmartCard or SD Data Card.
- For Reference:Discontinued 05.28.2014
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1047351
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
Compatibility Information: EncoreViewer will work with most Encore Pro Smart Card enabled CPAP/BiPAP machines from Respironics including (but not limited to): Smart Card enabled REMstar (Legacy) Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines, Smart Card enabled M-Series REMstar CPAP/BiPAP machines, SD Card enabled PR System One "50 Series" CPAP/BiPAP Machines, and SD Card enabled PR System One "60 Series" CPAP/BiPAP Machines.
Technical Information: Version 2.1 is a maintenance release to Respironics existing EncoreViewer software. It adds compatibility for the all "60 Series" PR SystemOne machines. If you are currently using EncoreViewer 1.0 or 2.0 successfully then there is no need to upgrade to version 2.1 unless you are also purchasing a new CPAP or BiPAP machine.
Software System Requirements
- Monitor: Color monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution or higher.
- Processory: 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum); 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent is recommended.
- Operating System: Windows compatible computer running Windows XP Home or Professional SP3 or later, Windows Vista Home or Business SP1 or later, Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later, or Windows 7 is recommended.
- Memory / RAM: 128 MB of system memory (minimum) or the minimum required by the operating system: 256 MB of system memory is recommended.
- Disk Space: 20 GB hard drive with at least 1 GB of available space
- Peripherals: Windows-supported USB port, keyboard, and Microsoft compatible mouse or pointing device
- .NET: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or later
- Data Card: Encore Data Card or SD Data Card compatible with your CPAP or BiPAP system. Data Cards are provided with all compatible Respironics machines and are also sold separately on this website.
- Card Reader: Also requires either a USB Data Card Reader or PCMCIA Data Card Reader to copy therapy data from the SmartCard to your computer. (Data card readers are included in some software packages.)