The Everest 2 was designed and built from the ground up for travel, integration and reliability. Now it’s easier than ever to travel, fly, drive, and even go camping without sacrificing your CPAP therapy and a good night's sleep! The Everest 2 is a full featured CPAP system including a wide pressure range of 4-20CM H2O, automatic altitude adjustment up to 11,000 feet, and an adjustable ramp up to 45 minutes in the body of the most compact portable CPAP systems. The Everest 2 weighs just 2.1lbs and fits easily in the palm of your hand at just 5x6x5 inches.
Heated Humidifier (Optional) - The Everest 2 Heated Humidifier is truly integrated with the CPAP and designed for travel. It weighs just 1lb (with empty chamber) and slides directly onto the base of the Everest 2 to create a single easy to pack unit. Due to it's unique design, when assembled the Everest's Heated Humidifier adds only 2 inches to the height to unit. The Everest heated humidifier provides enough water for one night’s use, and the reservoir is simple to fill and clean.
Battery Pack (Optional) - The Everest 2 is the ONLY CPAP available with an integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack that can be used when you're on the road, in the air, or as a backup at home. The Everest 2 has been approved for use on many airlines (check your airline to confirm current regulations). The battery lasts an average of 10 hours per charge so you can enjoy a restful sleep even on long flights. Because the battery and CPAP are fully integrated it recharges automatically whenever you plug in your CPAP system and the battery will take over automatically should you experience a power outage. The battery weighs just 1.5lbs and adds approximately 1 inch to the height of the CPAP. It can be recharged from any wall socket or DC power source (via the Everest Mobile Power Adapter) by itself or while attached to the CPAP.
- Small and convenient measuring just 5 x 6 x 5 inches
- Offers a wide pressure range of 4-20cm
- Patient adjustable ramp time of 5 - 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Durable construction weighs in at just 2.1 lbs
- Stores 13 months of therapy compliance data using on-board memory
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- Automatic altitude compensation up to 8,000 feet!
- Available Integrated Lithium-Ion Battery Pack will power the CPAP for a full night. Just 1.5lbs!
- Available Integrated Heated Humidifier provides warm moist air for more comfortable therapy. Just 1lb!
- Approved for use on many commercial airlines. Check with your airline for current requirements.
CPAP Dimensions & Weight (approximates)
CPAP Performance & Power
- CPAP = 2.1 lbs and 5" x 6" x 5"
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 3.1 lbs 5" x 6" x 7"
- CPAP with BATTERY PACK = 3.6 lbs and 5" x 7.5" x 6"
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER & BATTERY PACK = 4.6 lbs and 5" x 7.5" x 8"
Heated Humidifier (Optional)
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Pressure Adjustment = 1cm H20 Increments
- Ramp Time = 5 to 45 minutes (5-min increments with adjustable starting pressure)
- Altitude Compenstation = 0 to 11,000ft
Integrated Battery (Optional)
- Reservoir Capacity = 240ml
- Heat Settings = 0 (off) - 5 (warmest)
- Maximum Output Humidity = 88% relative
- Dimensions: 5" x 6" x 5" (adds approximately 2 inches to the height of the CPAP system)
- Proprietary Design = Nominal 16VDC, 4S3P Li-ion, relaceable cell pack
- Recharge Time = Less than 4 hours with depleted cells
- Dimensions = 5" x 7.5" x 1.175" (addes approximately 1 inch to the height of the CPAP system)
- Operational Time Sample = 11 hours @ 10cm H2O with non-heated humidification