The Everest 3 was designed and built from the ground up for travel, integration and reliability; but its many comfort features make it a great option for home use as well. Like earlier Everest systems the Everest 3 includes a wide pressure range of 4-20CM H2O, automatic altitude adjustment, and an adjustable ramp up to 45 minutes. In addition the Everest 3 offers a host of improvements like an ultra-quiet motor, internal compliance data storage, leak compensation, an updated humidifier, a lighter overall body design (just 1.8lbs), and longer overall battery life.
Whisper Quiet Operation - With its unique air bearing turbine blower the Everest 3 is one of the quietest CPAPs available today -- just 22 dbA on average! That’s important when you're trying to fall asleep and stay asleep! In addition the Everest 3 has adjustable pressure and ramp settings, so that therapy pressure and the amount of time needed to reach the prescribed pressure level can be set to your preferences. A ramp restart button is located conveniently on the front of the machine so, if you do wake up in the night, you can reset the ramp to make it easier to get back to sleep.
Heated Humidifier (Optional) - The Everest 3's Heated Humidifier includes a snap tight lid design and updated electical contacts to protect the system from accidental water damage and insure proper humidification during use. The humidifier weighs just 1lb (with empty chamber) and slides directly onto the base of the Everest 3 to create a single easy to pack unit. When assembled the Everest's Heated Humidifier adds only 2 inches to the height to unit. The Everest heated humidifier provides enough water for one night’s use, and the reservoir is simple to fill and easy to clean.
Battery Pack (Optional) - The Everest 3 is the ONLY CPAP available with an integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack that can be used when you're on the road, in the air, or as a backup at home. And because of the Everest 3's whisper quiet motor is energy efficient the battery pack will power the system for up to 12-hours between charges and will last a full night even with the heated humidifier! The Everest 3 has been approved for use on many airlines (check your airline to confirm current regulations). Because the battery and CPAP are fully integrated the pack will recharge automatically whenever you plug in your CPAP system and the battery will take over automatically should you experience a power outage. The battery weighs just 1.5lbs and adds approximately 1 inch to the height of the CPAP. It can be recharged from any wall socket or DC power source (via the optional Everest Mobile Power Adapter) by itself or while attached to the CPAP.
Compliance Tracking - Many insurance companies require that CPAP systems record compliance data to ensure that patients are receiving successful therapy. The Everest 3 will now record 13 months of daily compliance data using on-board memory. With the optional DataRest software kit therapy compliance information can be transferred to your Windows PC for graphical data tracking and analysis.
- Small and convenient measuring just 5 x 6 x 5 inches
- Offers a wide pressure range of 4-20cm
- Ultra quiet, air bearing turbine blower (Less than 22 dbA on average; less than 29 dbA on average with humidifier)
- Patient adjustable ramp time of 5 - 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Durable, lightweight construction weighs in at just 1.8 lbs
- Stores 13 months of therapy compliance data using on-board memory
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- Automatic altitude compensation up to 8,000 feet!
- Available Integrated Lithium-Ion Battery Pack will power the CPAP with Heated Humidifier for a full night. Just 1.5lbs!
- Available Integrated Heated Humidifier provides warm moist air for more comfortable therapy. Just 1lb!
- Approved for use on many commercial airlines. Check with your airline for current requirements.
CPAP Dimensions & Weight (approximates)
- For Reference:Discontinued 12.01.2010
- Part Numbers:
- In The Package:Everest 3 CPAP (2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty), 6 Foot Breathing Tube, Power Supply and Cord (For US Wall Sockets), 2 Pack of Air Filters, Custom Travel Bag, Printed Manuals. Heated Humidifier and/or Rechargeable Battery Pack also included depending on package selected.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
CPAP Performance & Power
- CPAP = 1.8 lbs and 5" x 6" x 5"
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 2.8 lbs 5" x 6" x 7"
- CPAP with BATTERY PACK = 3.3 lbs and 5" x 7.5" x 6"
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER & BATTERY PACK = 4.3 lbs and 5" x 7.5" x 8"
CPAP Compliance Tracking
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Pressure Adjustment = 1cm H20 Increments
- Ramp Time = 5 to 45 minutes (5-min increments with adjustable starting pressure)
- Sound Level = 22 dbA without Humidifier, 28 dbA with Humidifier
- Altitude Compenstation = Automatic 0 to 8,000ft
Heated Humidifier (Optional)
- Storage Media = On-board Memory
- Data = Total Therapy Hours; Therapy sessions greater than 8 hours, 6 hours and 4 hours; Total blower hours
- Maximum Capacity = 13 Months daily compliance storage
Integrated Battery (Optional)
- Reservoir Capacity = 240ml
- Heat Settings = 0 (off) - 5 (warmest)
- Maximum Output Humidity = 95% relative
- Weight = 1 lb approx.
- Dimensions: 5" x 6" x 4" (adds approximately 2 inches to the height of the CPAP system)
- Proprietary Design = Nominal 16VDC, 4S3P Li-ion, relaceable cell pack
- Recharge Time = Less than 4 hours with depleted cells
- Dimensions = 5" x 7.5" x 1.175" (addes approximately 1 inch to the height of the CPAP system)
- Weight = 1.5 lb approx.
- Operational Time Samples = 12 hours @ 10cm H2O without humidification; 8 hours @ 10cm H2O with heated humidification using Enhanced Energy Management