COVID-19 NOTICE: No Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final. (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.)
The stylish EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a great option for home oxygen users who are tired of big noisy machines or inconvenient oxygen tanks. EverFlo's small form factor, advanced motor, low power usage, and lightweight, durable construction make it easy, convenient, and very popular! The non-medical design and blue color make it unobtrusive and at home in almost any environment.
- Power Saving Motor & Trouble Free Design
- Convenient Features & Quality Construction
- Feels at Home in Your Home!
- Simple To Use With Minimum Maintenance
- Safety First! Available Oxygen Percentage Indicator
Power Saving Motor & Trouble Free Design: The EverFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator is designed from the ground up to deliver consistent trouble-free performance and reduce overall oxygen therapy costs. Its advanced motor provides 5 LPM of Continuous Flow Oxygen, while using less electricity and producing less heat, than most other stationary oxygen concentrators; so EverFlo costs less to run saving you money every day.
Convenient Features & Quality Construction: A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connector mean EverFlo is less prone to accidental breakage; while a convenient internal storage cabinet lets you store away extra tubing. EverFlo's easy-to-use humidifier bottle holder (bubble humidifier not included), with velcro holding strap, is compatible with all standard bubble humidifiers. And it provides a trouble free connection for the humidifier and oxygen tubing at the top of the unit where it's most convenient.
Feels at Home in Your Home: Using oxygen therapy has traditionally been restrictive, requiring frequent bottle changes or heavy, noisy concentrators; but with the EverFlo you can finally be free of power hungry concentrators or inconvenient bottles. One of the biggest factors that separate the EverFlow from its competition is size. At just 31 pounds EverFlo is small, light and inconspicuous so it fits easily into the home without disturbing daily life, and it's easy to transport wherever it's needed.
Simple To Use With Minimum Maintenance: EverFlo's interface panel has a simple On/Off Switch and rotating Flow Meter Knob for easy control without confusing extras. Three Indicator Lights (green, yellow, red) and Audible Alarms help you to be secure in the knowledge that your concentrator is working properly at all times.
Includes OPI For Added Security: As an extra safety precaution, the EverFlo includes an Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI). With OPI a light on the front of the EverFlo device will turn orange and sound an alarm if oxygen levels ever deviate from acceptable purity levels.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1020001
- Warranty:3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator, AC Power Cord, Printed Patient Manual, 5 Oxygen Cannulas, and 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Concentrator Only). Additional options Available in Your Shopping Cart
- HCPCS Codes:E1390
- GTIN Codes:00606959022041
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:23.0 x 15.0 x 9.5 Inches
- Weight:31 Pounds
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR SPECS
- Operating Modes:Continuous Flow
- Continuous Flow:.5 to 5 LPM
- Pulse Dose Flow:Not Applicable
- Oxygen Concentration:93% +/-3% (at 5 LPM)
- Cannula Length:Not Specified
- Outlet Pressure:5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude:Sea Level to 7500 Feet
- Sound Levels:45 dBA
- Filters:External Air Inlet Filter (Replace on average every 2-Years); Internal Micro Disk Filter (Replace on average every 5-Years)
- Alerts & Alarms: Proper Operation, System Malfunction, No Power, Impeded Oxygen Flow, High Oxygen Flow, (Optional) Oxygen Percentage Indicator with Alarms at 82% and 70% Purity.
- Humidification Options: Compatible with Standard Bubble Humidifier Bottles
- Oxygen & Sleep Therapy: Can Be Used with Compatible CPAP/BiPAP Sleep Therapy Devices
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: North American AC Power Cord
- AC Input Range:120 VAC (+/-10%), 60 Hz
- AC Cord Length:10 Feet
- AC Consumption:350 Watts
Nice Little Machine
Works fine after one week.
Written by gmanharris, -2018-05-11
Thought was "dead on arrival" but working like a champ now
After running the EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator for the first hour, I heard an internal click and the oxygen flow stopped. The flow indicator dropped to zero -- no alarms sounded, but there was no oxygen output at all. I turned it off and then back on, and it has worked perfectly since then. I still have some reservations about its reliability because of that malfunction, but it hasn't happened again. The unit does run a bit hot though; I've used another brand concentrator that runs a lot cooler. Customer service during ordering process was excellent!
Written by RONALDNY, -2017-02-11
This unit is very compact and quiet. I am very pleased with this unit. More importantly, I am impressed and pleased with the staff at cpapxchange. They know their products and are very helpful in obtaining the best price as well as shipping. Courteous and timely staff. I love this website, I visit it for information, review of new products and always know I will get great service.
Written by Jennifer G, -2014-10-27