Unlike any other mask, the F&P Evora is simple, intuitive and comfortable from the very first time you put it on. Evora's unique CapFit headgear is worn just like a cap so it's naturally easy to put on and take off. The compact floating nasal cushion gently wraps around the nostrils, without pressing inside them, for a soft, secure seal.
- Unique, Intuitive & Comfortable CapFit Headgear
- Soft, Gentle Floating Nasal Seal
- Intelligent Air Flow Exhaust for a Quiet Sleep
- Flexible Short Tube & 360° Swivel Elbow
- Four Sizes Available to Fit a Wide Range of Users
Unique, Intuitive & Comfortable CapFit Headgear: With less contact on the face and soft-knit fabric straps, F&P Evora's CapFit Headgear provides comfortable support during sleep; and avoids leaving marks on the face when you take it off in the morning. Evora Headgear comes in one size with three points of adjustment to give you an easy, customized fit.
Soft, Gentle Floating Nasal Seal: Evora's unique floating seal engages to wrap around the nose providing a flexible, gentle, comfortable seal at the base of the nostrils. The cushion's integrated stability wings work together with a lightweight, flexible breathing tube and 360° swivel, to keep the mask in place without tugging or pulling as you shift, roll and move during sleep.
Intelligent Air Flow Exhaust for a Quiet Sleep: Evora is one of the quietest masks on the market. Laser-drilled holes the mask frame reduce drafts, noise, and disturbances commonly caused by exhaust air flow.
Four Sizes Available to Fit a Wide Range of Users: Evora is available with four different cushion sizes -- Small, Medium, Large & Wide -- to fit a wide range of users. If you're not sure which size you need, consider purchasing a FitPack, with multiple sizes, elsewhere on this site.
- Manufacturer:Fisher & Paykel
- Part Numbers:EVO1SA (Small), EVO1MA (Medium), EVO1LA (Large), EVO1WA (Wide)
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask Pack with Seal (Small, Medium, Large or Wide), Short Tube, Swivel, and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- GTIN Codes:09420012456212 (Small), 09420012456229 (Medium), 09420012456236 (Large), 09420012456243 (Wide)
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large, Wide
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Cushion Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 25 cm H20 Recommended
Good for warmer weather
I've just always felt like my mask is very heavy at night, especially in hotter weather like we have here in the summer. This mask is very light on the head and there's basically nothing on your face. Works well and seals well on my nose.
Written by FloridianGrand(ma), FL -2020-09-17
Where CPAP is Going
Have been using a mask that covered my nose & mouth. It was just so bulky and hard to adjust and heavy on my head. F&P Evora is just so light and it sits naturally on the head. I just take off one cap and put on another. It's a lot less epensive than my old mask and I sleep better with it too.
Written by Piedmonter4723, South Carolina -2020-09-09
Just not a mask for me
Couldn't get it to fit correctly
Written by KCarey9842, -2020-08-31
Easy to loose while turning the body sideways
Written by MysteriousMongoose-82493, Houston,tx -2020-08-25
Mask works very well. It is comfortable with very little noise. Recommend the fit of the nasal pillow connection to the head gear be improved as it easily becomes detached.
Written by PerfectEarthworm-50993, -2020-08-25
unhappy, it hurt her nose
My wife was unhappy, it hurt her nose & also the tube attachment does not swivel making it uncomfortable.
Written by RealBobcat-30603, -2020-08-21
Can't wait to try it
I got to look at one of these at my latest sleep therapy appointment. Looks like a great mask. Love how little of it there is. I haven't slept with it yet; but they said I can get one as soon as they're released in the US.
Written by PerfectStorm43, North East -2020-07-24