The FlexSet CPAP Mask is designed with your choice of a removable soft silicone or gel cushion that creates a secure seal and promotes comfort.
The FlexSet can be configured as either an over-the-head design or left as a standard setup where the mask elbow can rotate 360 Degrees. CPAP users who sleep on their side generally benefit from straight up design, where as back sleepers generally want the elbow set to rotate freely. Whichever configuration, DeVilbiss incorporates an adjustable exhaust port. Simply twist the assembly to direct the flow of exhaled air.
The FlexSet, like its FlexAire predecessor, features self-anchoring headgear that allows you to put on the headgear without applying the mask, dual nose bridge pivot points for expanded positioning, Soft Breathe-O-Prene® foam forehead pad to increase comfort, clipless sliding headgear that makes the mask easy to put on and keeps the mask centered on the face, and it is dishwasher safe.
- One-piece Self-anchoring Headgear
- Dual-pivoting Forehead Rest and Mask Bridge
- Soft Breath-O-Prene® Forehead Pads
- Straight Up or 360 Degree Mask Elbow
- Soft latex free cushions and forehead pads
- Patented Self-Directed Adjustable Exhaust Port
- Solid and reliable thermoplastic frame will hold up to repeated cleanings
- Soft, replaceable silicone or gel cushion provides a great seal with low pressure for comfort
- For Reference:Discontinued 06.26.2012
- Manufacturer:Drive DeVilbiss
- Part Numbers:9354D, 9354G
- In The Package:Complete Standard Nasal Mask Pack with Cushion (Gel or Silicone) and Headgear. Select Cushion Type in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Standard
- Materials:Latex Free
Great Mask for the Price
I know I was a little worried when I saw how the bottom of the mask was held onto my face. But, after a couple of night, it wasn't a problem. The mask fits great, no leaks all night. I do suggest you remember to wash the mask with mild soap and water before first use. I forgot, because I was looking forward to trying it out. It was very sticky after a little while. Once washed, it was great. Again, Great Mask for the Price!!!
Written by Trenton W., -2012-06-26
Its the most comfortable mask i've ever used.
Written by Willy, -2012-04-18