This full face cushion from Respironics is designed for use with all Amara View Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Masks. It features a unique under-the-nose style that allows you to breathe through your mouth or nose or both as needed.
The main body of the Amara View Under-the-Nose Cushion covers your mouth so you can breathe naturally, as needed, with your mouth open or closed. A small, rectangular hole in the top of the cushion allows you to breath through your nose as well.
Sizing Information: Three cushion sizes -- Small, Medium and Large -- are available to fit a wide range of faces. Any cushion size will fit on any Amara View mask frame; so choose the size that fits you best. Cushion size is indicated by a single letter -- S, M or L -- printed on the base of the cushion.
- All Amara View Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Note: This item is NOT compatible with original Amara Silicone Full Face Masks or Amara Gel Full Face Masks.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1090692, 1090693, 1090694
- Warranty:30-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:A7031
- GTIN Codes:00606959009332, 00606959009349, 00606959009356
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
Exactly what I ordered
I received exactly what I ordered.
Written by ajtremain, 2018-05-30
I'm a mouth breather. It's great no pressure on my nose it's great
Written by gdhesse127, 2018-01-25
Just what I needed
I received my c-pap mask promptly. I do not have insurance and the price was affordable.
Written by Susan, 2016-11-05
What wonderful prompt service. I will definitely be a returning customer!
Written by Richard R, 2016-05-19
Finally found a full face mask that works without leaving marks. The sizing template is useless. Said I needed a small and had to go through that one, a medium until I finally got a large mask. Now with a beard and being a side sleeper I finally get a good night sleep and no problems with my forehead or nose bridge.
Written by Sheldon F, 2015-10-15