Respironics FullLife Full Face Mask incorporates a durable lightweight mask frame with a smaller overall design to create a comfortable and convenient mask ideal for people who need a full featured CPAP/BiPAP mask without the extra weight.
FullLife's soft headgear includes a chin support band to improve mask stability and EZ-Peel tabs for quick removal.
- Elimination of the forehead pad creates a clear line of vision, improves comfort, and reduced pressure points and red marks
- Integrated exhalation ports, on the front of the mask cushion, make operation exceptionally quiet
- Safety entrainment valve provides quick access to room air if pressure is less than 3cm H2O
- Swivel quick-release tabs allow the hose to be easily disconnected
- Two 360º swivels allow tubing to move freely
- Chin support band ensures a secure fit and mask stability
- Dual-textured cushion surface prevents mask movement on the face
- Cushion "ribs" add extra stability to the cushion and help prevent leaks into the eyes
- Grooved cushion creates a robust seal that accomodates movement
- SST (Sure Seal Technology) flap and textured cushion design enhances comfort and improves overall feel and seal
The FullLife design eliminates the need for forehead support so there is less contact on the face and users have a clear line of sight above the mask. The dual-textured, grooved cushion creates a robust seal that stays secure even during active sleep. Two 360º swivels at the front of the mask allow tubing to move freely while an integrated exhalation port means that the FullLife is exceptionally quiet to use! FullLife is available in three sizes (Small, Medium & Large) to fit a wide range of faces. A FitPack, including all three sizes, is also available so you can be sure to get your best fit right out of the box!
- For Reference:Discontinued 02.18.2016
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1047916, 1047917, 1067584, 1047918, 1047919
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Full Face Mask Pack with Cushion (Small, Medium or Large) and Headgear. Upgrade to a FitPack with All Three Cushion Sizes in Your Shopping Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:A7030 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Full Face Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 35 cm H20 Recommended