Affordable, compact and convenient, Nonin's Go2 Achieve is a great personal oximeter that provides accuracy comparable to expensive oximeters used by healthcare professionals.
With durable construction and a patient facing display the Go2 is perfect for use wherever you are. Go2 provides the freedom and peace of mind to enjoy life your way.
- Trusted Nonin Performance & Stylish Good Looks!
- PureSAT Technology for Proven Accuracy
- Convenient Spot Oxygen Checks Wherever You Are
- Safe To Use: Lead Free & Latex Free
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- Backlit LCD for low-light viewing
Trusted Nonin Performance & Stylish Good Looks! Nonin invented fingertip pulse oximetry and the GO2 Achieve Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is their premier consumer device, providing reliable oxygen saturation and heart rate values with the uncompromising quality and accuracy that have made them the most trusted name in fingertip pulse oximetry. GO2 Achieve isn't all about performance though, with a sleek design and three great color options GO2 looks great too!
PureSAT Technology for Proven Accuracy: GO2 Achieve finger pulse oximeters have PureSAT Technology, which is precise enough to measure the oxygen level from each pulse. This provides superior responsiveness when oxygen levels start dropping. Many other finger pulse oximeters for sale are less precise and need to calculate an average oxygen level across numerous pulses, which often results in delayed or inaccurate readings, particularly during activity.
Convenient Spot Oxygen Checks Wherever You Are: GO2 Achieve is highly durable, tested to withstand 25 drops from one meter onto a hard surface, with backlit LCD for low-light viewing and a convenient patient-oriented display.
Convenient Spot Oxygen Checks Wherever You Are: GO2 is a great solution for a wide range of people including: Oxygen Users will benefit from accurate oxygen saturation and heart rate information, which allows them to manage both their oxygen and their activity level; Pilots & Passengers are provided with instant, reliable results in flight to check for the onset of in-flight hypoxia; Fitness & EWOT Users can quickly check heart rate and oxygen saturation during workouts; and Hikers & Climbers can count on Go2's durability to monitor for Acute Mountain Sickness up to 40,000 feet!
Safe To Use: Lead Free & Latex Free:
The Nonin GO2 is proudly made in the USA and has been tested to contain no lead or natural-rubber latex. Independent lab test analyzed the lead content in several finger pulse oximeters and showed that imports from some competitors contained "lead-rich components". Nonin Medical's products are proven lead free.
- Part Numbers:7073-011, 7073-009, 7073-008
- Warranty:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Go2 Achieve Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, AAA Battery, 2-Year Warranty, and Printed Manual.
- HCPCS Codes:E0445
- GTIN Codes:00833166001648, 00833166001686, 00833166001631
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Colors:Orange, Green, Blue
- Dimensions:2.8 x 1.5 x 1.1 Inches
- Weight:2 Ounces (With Battery)
- Materials:Latex Free, Lead Free
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Runtime:2400 Spot Checks or 21 Hours of Total Operating Use
- Battery Type:1 AA Battery (Included)
- Pulse Rate Display:18 to 321 BPM (Beats Per Minute)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy:20 to 250 BPM +/- 3 Digits
- SpO2 Range Display:0 to 100% Oxygen Saturation
- SpO2 Accuracy:70 to 100% SpO2 +/- 2 Digits
Unheard of price for outstanding quality.
Saw the price of $79. and that's all I needed. This is my third Nonin oximeter. The rubber on the first one is beat-up pretty badly after about 6 - 8 years but otherwise works great. This is just an update for me.
Written by FLIEGER-85392, -2018-12-29
My Favorite Pulse Oximeter
I've used Ronin for many years and they've always performed well. I wouldn't use any other. Be careful of counterfeits.
Written by intellejim48, -2018-11-16
Works as advertised
This meter will function even if you are moving a bit. I wouldn't suggest running with it on, but unlike many inexpensive Oximeter, you do not have to be "frozen still" to get accurate readings.
Written by purch-73935, -2017-03-31
Pefect for my active son
I ordered the product for my 8 year old. We recently traveled internationally and he had a terrible problem with his breathing, I wish I would have had this on our trip. The GO2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is fast and accurate and I
Written by HMG, -2014-01-21