The System One Integrated Heated Humidifier is designed to bring added comfort and improved performance to all PR System One 60 SERIES CPAP/BiPAP systems.
When attached to your CPAP/BiPAP Machine the Integrated Heated Humidifier analyzes ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow to deliver optimum humidity and comfort. For the ultimate in comfort the 60 Series Heated Humidifier is compatible with Respironics SystemOne Heated Tubing which allows for greater humidity and virtually eliminates rainout.
- Improves Comfort & Performance
- SystemOne Humidity Control Adjusts to External Conditions
- Measures & Adjusts Humidity at the Mask
- Dry Box Technology for Safety
- Compatible with SystemOne Heated Tubing for Increased Humidity
- Reduces or Eliminates of Rainout
SystemOne Humidity Control for Comfort: Delivering consistent humidity levels throughout the night, at the mask, improves sleep therapy comfort and compliance. The "60 Series" Heated Humidifier offers three levels of humidification (70, 80 and 90 percent). Once your preferred level is set the humidifier monitors and adapts to changes in room temperature, therapy flow, and external humidity to deliver your preferred level of humidity at the mask regardless of external changes.
Compatible with Heated Tubing! The "60 Series" Heated Humidifier works with all System One Series compatible CPAP Tubing (including heated, standard & premium tubing).
DryBox Technology For Safety: Through the combination of a cleverly-designed water chamber and an advanced "Dry Box" design the System One Heated Humidifier virtually eliminates the risk of water spillage and ingress into the device. Even when filled to the "FULL" indicator line the System One's water chamber can be tilted or turned upside down without leaking back into the device. And should any water manage to escape the chamber the Dry Box will prevent it from entering the device itself.
Compatibility Information: This heated humidifier is only compatible with 60 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines. It will not work with older 50 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines.Is My Machine Compatible? System One 50 & 60 Series Differences
- BRANDING = 60 SERIES System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and (if included) the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature branding that is painted onto the unit and the words "System One" only appear on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 SERIES System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 SERIES System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 SERIES System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Temporarily Unavailable
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:DS6T (Replaces DS6H)
- In The Package:PR SystemOne Heated Humidifier, Water Chamber, Printed Instructions. Select Heated Tubing Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0562
- GTIN Codes:00606959006607
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Heated Humidifier Specifications
- HUMIDIFIER = 7.0" L x 5.5" W x 4.0" H
- HUMIDIFIER = 1.95 lbs
- CPAP/BiPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 7.0" L x 10.75" W x 4.0" H
- CPAP/BiPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 4.8 lbs
- Water Capacity = 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at recommended water level
- Heater Settings = 1 to 5 (Based on 4-16 Degrees Above Room Temperature)
- Relative Humidity Settings = 1 to 3 (Based on 70, 80 or 90 Percent Humidity)
- Atmospheric Pressure = 77 to 101 kPa (0-2286 m / 0-7500 ft)
- Universal Power Supply = Direct power via CPAP/BiPAP connection (AC or DC power)
- External Power Supply = The DS6T Heated Humidifier includes an 80-Watt External Power Supply that is required for use with heated tubing.
good price. got here in one piece.
good price. got here in one piece.
Written by CarefulBear-51532, CA -2021-04-26
Also includes new power brick (higher wattage to power humidifier) & new heated tube in addition to the unit itself and water chamber.
Written by CarefulBear-51532, CA -2021-04-05