This slim 15-MM Heated Tubing is designed exclusively for Philips Respironics DreamStation, DreamStation 2 & PR SystemOne "60 Series" REMstar CPAP/BiPAP machines. Philips Respironics Heated Tubing delivers your precise, preferred level of humidity, regardless of outside temperatures and humidity levels, while also protecting against rainout.
Usage Information: This tubing is designed devices equipped with a Heated Humidifier; however it can be connected to your compatible CPAP/BiPAP Machine without a heated humidifier if preferred. When connected to a compatible Machine with Heated Humidifier, the tubing can be set to one of five heat settings or turned off completely. When this tubing is connected to a Machine without a Heated Humidifier it WILL NOT heat.
- All DreamStation Series CPAP Machines
- DreamStation CPAP
- DreamStation CPAP Pro
- DreamStation Auto CPAP
- All DreamStation Series BiPAP Machines
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro
- DreamStation Auto BiPAP
- All DreamStation 2 Series CPAP Machines
- All DreamStation 2 Series BiPAP Machines
- All PR SystemOne 60 Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- PR SystemOne REMstar SE 220
- PR SystemOne REMstar Plus 260
- PR SystemOne REMstar Pro 460
- PR SystemOne REMstar Auto 560
- PR SystemOne BiPAP Pro 660
- PR SystemOne BiPAP Auto 760
- PR SystemOne BiPAP ST 960
- PR SystemOne BiPAP AVAPS 1160
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:HT15
- HCPCS Codes:A4604
- GTIN Codes:00606959022331
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:Length = 6 Feet, Diameter = 15 Millimeters
- Materials:Latex Free
I purchased replacement tubing - original equipment replacement, arrived timely, works just like original!
Written by raeanne65, Washington state -2020-12-14
Exactly what I was looking for!!
Sleeping better with this.
Written by StormyDragon-29638, -2020-08-28
cpapXchange has been my "go to" for years. Fast service and competitive pricing.
Written by wdriii, -2018-10-31
The process was easy. The price was good. Product delivered quickly.
Written by vernonator1, -2017-11-05