The AirMini HumidX Plus is a waterless humidifier for the AirMini CPAP machine to be used in high altitude sleeping environments where humidity levels are low. The AirMini Humidx Plus works by using the heat and moisture from your own breathing and stores it within the tiny paper ridges. When you inhale, the heat and moisture created from exhalation is released into the air you breathe adding humidification. Leave your distilled water at home and still enjoy the benefits of humidification!
HumidX Plus can be inserted directly between the mask connector and the vent, providing effective waterless humidification at a compact, effective and comfortable level.
Usage Information: Do not wash the AirMini HumidX Plus. The AirMini HumidX Plus should be replaced within 30 days of opening.
- All AirMini Series Travel CPAP Machines
- Can only be used with the AirFit N20 and AirFit P10 masks with set up packs
- NOT compatible with the AirFit F20 Full Face Mask and Setup Pack
- Part Numbers:38847
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00619498388479
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Humidifier Notes:The AirMini Humidx Plus works by using the heat and moisture from the users breathing and stores it within the tiny paper ridges. When the user inhales, the heat and moisture created from exhalation is released to humidify the air they breathe in.