The F&P ICON+ PREMO CPAP brings smart new features, sophisticated styling, and a simpler user interface to the already innovative and powerful ICON family.
The ICON+ Premo is a premium CPAP machine with a wide 4-20CM pressure range, automatic altitude adjustment, SensAwake responsive pressure relief, and an internal ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier to enhance comfort. The ICON+ Premo's contemporary looks and convenient lifestyle features, like a built in digital alarm clock, make it an ideal choice for CPAP users.
- Premium CPAP with Auto Altitude Adjustment & Leak Compenstation
- Contemporary Styling & Features Including a Digital Alarm Clock
- Internal ThermoSmart Humidifier & Heated Tubing
- SensAwake Responsive Pressure Relief
- Intuitive SmartDial & Forward Facing Display
- Pressure Ramp
- Info Technologies Flexible Therapy Tracking & Communications
- Compact & Travel Friendly
Contemporary Styling & Lifestyle Features: The ICON+ PREMO's compact body design is contemporary and stylish so it will feel at home in any bedroom. Its forward facing display screen not only allows you to control all of the CPAP's features with the simple SmartDial, it also includes an alarm clock and music playing capabilities. With the included software you can even upload your own songs and have the ICON+ wake you up with your favorite music, so the start of your day will be as enjoyable as your restful night's sleep!
Advanced Internal Humidifier with ThermoSmart: The ICON+ PREMO features an internal heated humidifier that holds 420 mL of water for comfortable therapy air all night long. The water chamber is easy to access and remove from a hidden compartment on the top of the machine, and best of all it is dishwasher safe! The ICON+ PREMO's ThermoSmart heated breathing tube works to provide optimal humidity and virtually eliminate condensation (or "rainout") for a clinically proven better night's sleep.
SensAwake™ Pressure Relief Response: It is natural to experience subconscious waking during the night. During these waking states your full therapy pressure can be irritating causing added wakefulness and less successful sleep. SensAwake searches for patterns of irregular breathing that occur at the transition from sleep to wakefulness; if irregularities are detected SensAwake promptly reduces the pressure to aid the transition back to sleep and effective sleep therapy.
Pressure Ramp: Many people find it is easier to fall asleep with a lower therapy pressure that gradually increases to the full prescribed pressure setting over time. In addition to SensAwake, the ICON+ offers a 20-minute pressure ramp, that can be activated by pressing the SmartDial for 3-seconds, to increase comfort as you fall asleep.
Compact & Travel Friendly: Because the ICON+ has an internal humidifier it can be smaller overall than most other CPAP machines with integrated heated humidifiers. In addition it uses an internal universal power supply so it only requires a slimline power cord to plug into the wall. No heavy external power supply required!
Smarter Sleep with InfoSmart: The ICON+ PREMO's InfoUSB 2 / SmartStick will record up to 365 days of summary compliance and efficacy data, 7 days of detailed efficacy data (AHI, Pressure, Leak), as well as cumulative data from first use. For quick access and compliance reporting statistics can be viewed on the ICON's screen. More advanced information can be viewed by doctors and sleep therapists using Fisher & Paykel's InfoSmart Software.
- For Reference:Discontinued 08.14.2018
- Manufacturer:Fisher & Paykel
- Part Numbers:ICONPBN-HT
- Warranty:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:F&P ICON+ PREMO Humidified CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Humidifier Chamber, Chamber Lid, ThermoSmart Heated Breathing Tube, InfoUSB 2 Data Recorder, Tubing Elbow, AC Power Cord, Use & Care Manual, and Two Air Filters.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- GTIN Codes:09420012425034
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
PAP MACHINE SPECS
- Dimensions:6.3 x 6.7 x 8.7 Inches
- Weight:4.8 Pounds
- Operating Modes:CPAP
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure Increment:0.5 cm H2O
- Display: LCD Display Dims After 30 Seconds of Inactivity
- Tubing Compatibility:All 22mm Standard Tubing and Fisher & Paykel ThermoSmart Heated Tubing
- Operating Altitude:0 to 9000 Feet
- Sound Levels:Less Than 29 dBA
- Filters:Disposable Fine
- Default Settings: Humidity Level 4, Menu 1 (Simple), Ramp On, Ramp Start Pressure One Third of Set Pressure or 4 cm H2O Whichever is Greater
- Comfort Tech:SensAwake
- Leak Compensation:Automatic
- Pressure Ramp:Yes, 20 Minutes with SensAwake
- Pressure Ramp Start: One Third of Set Pressure or 4 cm H2O Whichever is Greater
- Altitude Adjustment: Automatic
- Auto Start & Stop: No
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible with O2 Adapter
- Data Storage: InfoUSB 2
- Data Viewing:(Optional) InfoSmart
- Data Included: The InfoUSB data stick records up to 365 days of summary compliance and efficacy data, 7 days of detailed efficacy data (AHI, Pressure, Leak), as well as cumulative data from first use.
- Humidifier:Built-In ThermoSmart Heated Humidifier
- Humidifier Settings:0 (Off) to 7 (Highest)
- Chamber Capacity:420 mL
- Chamber Types:Long Life Dishwasher Safe
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: Slimline AC Power Cord
- AC Input Range:100-115 VAC, 50-60Hz/400 Hz, 1.27 A; 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.07 A
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power:No Direct DC Option (Power Inverter May Be Used)
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:(Optional) External Long Life or Lightweight Travel Battery Pack