The Infinity HC481 is one of the smallest and most lightweight masks on the market and yet it packs some phenomenal breakthroughs into it's incredibly compact design.
First, the Direct Nasal Seals are anatomically designed to fit gently but securely into the nostrils; and at cpapXchange we provide 4 Silicone Seals (ExtraSmall, Small, Medium, and Large) and a sizing guide with every mask so you can be sure of a good fit! Second, at the mask elbow is a new ball-and-socket joint which allows nearly unlimited freedom of movement to be achieved between the mask and the "Flexitube" so that no matter how much you move during sleep the Infinity will move with you -- securely and quietly.
In addition the Infinity comes with two type of headgear in every box! The Microgear Headgear is a lightweight and minimal strap that it's barely there; and the Breath-O-Prene headgear fits securely on the head in case you need a more stable fit.
With the Infinity HC481 Fisher & Paykel has introduced a great new alternative and proved once again that innovative thinking and expert design can create great solutions for all CPAP and BiPAP patients.
- Anatomically Designed Joint Mask Base - Ball-and-socket joint allows unprecedented freedom of movement for comfort and ease of use. A continuous choice of sleeping position is provided as the Flexitube moves with the sleeper
- Microgear Headgear - Lightweight and comfortable offering unhindered vision and freedom of sleep. Two Microgear straps included with each Infinity mask
- Breath-O-Prene Headgear - Soft fabric with a bit of added stability for users who prefer it
- Four seal sizes (Extra Small, Small, Medium, and Large) are included with a sizing guide so that you get the perfect fit
- Maintenance free air diffuser vents disperse air quietly and efficiently without disturbing sleep
- Manufacturer:Fisher & Paykel
- Part Numbers:HC481
- HCPCS Codes:A7034
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards