Philips InnoSpire Go is a virtually silent, handheld nebulizer designed as a fast, convenient, and portable treatment option for the rising population of both children and adults with chronic respiratory conditions. InnoSpire Go provides fast, effective aerosol medication treatments in approximately 4 minutes; and the built-in battery will last for approximately 30 treatments before needing to be recharged.
- Treatment Time: 4 Minutes
- Nebulization Rate: 0.26 mL per Minute
- Nebulization Capacity: 8mL
- Mass Median Diameter: ~3.99 Microns
- Operating Mode: Continuous Use
- Sleek, Simple Design
- Build In Battery Power
- Vibrating Mesh Technology
- Comfortable Treatment Options
- Convenient & Simple to Clean
Sleek, Simple Design: InnoSpire Go uses advanced vibrating mesh technology to aerosolize medications. Because of this InnoSpire Go is much smaller and lighter than traditional "motor based" compressors; and even better it is virtually silent!
With InnoSpire Go you start therapy with the push of a button and audible and visual queues signal when therapy is complete. The device even turns itself off when done.
Build In Battery Power: Designed with convenience in mind, Innospire Go has a built-in, long-life battery that charges automatically whenever you plug it in. InnoSpire Go's battery will last approximately 120 minutes or 30 treatments per charge.
Vibrating Mesh Technology: Used in hospitals worldwide, InnoSpire Go's Vibronic mesh technology can be used with all commonly prescribed respiratory medications. The vibrating mesh draws medicine through approximately 1000 precision-formed microscopic holes to create a fine aerosol mist which can reduce your treatment time by 25%. With InnoSpire Go medication is delivered deep into the lungs where it is most needed and most effective.
Comfortable Treatment Options: With an ergonomically designed outlet port the InnoSpire Go's Mouthpiece is the perfect interface for most users.
InnoSpire Go's optional LiteTouch face masks have a soft contoured cushion that rests gently on the face to provide a more comfortable treatment for children and adults who find it difficult to use standard mouthpiece.
Convenient & Simple to Clean: Unlike disposable or reusable nebulizers, InnoSpire Go's Nebulizer Mouthpiece Assembly will last a full year before needing replacement.
With a simple button press the Mouthpiece detaches from the InnoSpire Go for cleaning and maintenance. After each use, simply pour away the residual medication and rinse the mouthpiece thoroughly under running tap water. Daily cleaning is recommended by soaking the mouthpiece in soapy water for 2 minutes and weekly cleanings are recommended by boiling the mouthpiece for 10 minutes.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1126591
- Warranties:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:InnoSpire Go Handset, InnoSpire Go Mouthpiece, AC Power Adapter, Medium InnoSpire Go LiteTouch Mask, MaskAdapter, Carrying Case, Printed User Manual & Manufacturer's Warranty.
- HCPCS Codes:E0570
- GTIN Codes:00383730000169
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
InnoSpire Go has been tested and is compliant to the DO-160F standard. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Input Range:100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:2.5 x 1.5 x 1.0 Inches
- AC Cord Length:5 Feet 9 Inches
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Dimensions:Internal-Built into Unit
- Battery Weight:Internal-Built into Unit
- Battery Runtime:120 Minutes (30 Treatments)
- Battery Life:234 Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity:1200 mAh
- Battery Notes:Prior to first use the InnoSpire Go's internal battery should be charged for 3 full hours. Subsequent charges will typically take 2 hours or less. The InnoSpire Go can be used while charging as long as the AC Charging Cord is plugged in and receiving power.