The Inogen One G5 delivers the independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the most powerful, quietest and lightest units available on the market today. With oxygen flow settings of 1-6, the Inogen One G5 provides 24/7 oxygen delivery in a strong, yet compact package.
- Pulse Dose Oxygen Therapy
- Inogen Connect
- FAA Approved & Travel Friendly on Land, Sea & Air
Pulse Dose Oxygen Therapy: With the ability to deliver pulse dose therapy up to a setting of 6, Inogen One G5 has one of the highest oxygen outputs available in an ultra-portable oxygen concentrator! That means you get the oxygen delivery you need, when you need it.
Pulse Dose therapy is ideal for activity outside of the house, exercise, and travel where extended battery times are required.
Inogen Connect: Inogen Connect is a Bluetooth enabled application that allows users to access all types of information right on their cellular device! Check battery life, sieve column life status, your user manual and much more. Best of all, the App is completely free.
FAA Approved & Travel Friendly on Land, Sea & Air: The Inogen One G5 is FAA approved for use on all domestic and international airlines. Whether you're home or traveling the Inogen One G5 is the perfect travel companion for all users!
- Part Numbers:IS-500-NA8 (with Single Battery), IS-500-NA16 (with Double Battery)
- Warranties:3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:InogenOne G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Custom Carry Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Rechargeable Battery (Single or Double), Universal AC Power Supply, DC Power Cord, 1 Nasal Cannula, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Options Available During Checkout.
- HCPCS Codes:E1390 E1392
- GTIN Codes:00817131020162
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Each Inogen One G5 includes FAA Approval information. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
- Dimensions:9 x 8 x 4 Inches
- Weight:4.5 Lbs
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR SPECS
- Cannula Length:Up to 25 Feet
- Sound Levels:38 dBA @ Setting 2
- Humidification Options: Not compatible with Humidification
- Oxygen & Sleep Therapy: Not compatible with CPAP Therapy
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Input Range:00-240V, 50-60Hz
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power:For Mobile Use in Car/Airplane
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Runtime:Single Battery: Up to 6.5 Hours, Double Battery: Up to 13 Hours
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion