These are the Lithium-Ion Batteries designed for use with the Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator. There are two options available; the Single Battery or the Double Battery.
The single battery weights just over 1 pound and lasts for up to 6.5 hours of use depending on the flow setting, while the double battery weighs just over 2 pounds and lasts for up to 13 hours of use depending on the flow setting.
Both the single and the double battery will recharge any time that they are in the portable concentrator while its connected to an AC or DC power source.
Usage Information:For best results, Inogen One G5 batteries should be fully charged, via AC (wall) power, prior to first use. Some vehicles may not have sufficient power output to the DC Power Supply to both operate the device and charge the battery. Test your vehicle's charging capabilities prior to taking a trip.
- Part Numbers:BA-500, BA-516
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Weight:1.03 lbs (Single Battery), 2.02 lbs (Double Battery)
- Battery Runtime:Up to 6.5 Hours (Single Battery), Up to 13 Hours (Double Battery) - Run times may vary depending on flow setting
- Battery Recharging:AC/DC Power Source, External Battery Charger
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion