Finally, an innovative mask that provides a TRUE, custom fit for each person! The iQ is compatible with all CPAP/BiPAP devices, is made in the USA, and is Latex free.
- Perfect comfort fit for your face from exclusive SoftGel technology
- The professional's choice premium quality mask
- Fine Breath-O-Prene breathable fabric headgear for fresh and stay clean
- Easy customized fit
- Finest manufacturing - made in the USA
- Latex Free
- Flexible shell with embedded "comfort band" can be customized quickly and easily
- Quick disconnect feature allows freedom of movement and mobility
Sleepnet's iQ Nasal Mask has a completely adjustable sealing surface that provides an individually tailored fit in seconds. The iQ's flexible shell with embedded "comfort band" can be shaped quickly and easily, reducing leaks, maintaining comfort and creating a customized fit, made specially for you. The iQ's unique shell, combined with SleepNet's award winning clear gel cushion, provides unparalleled adjustability and flexibility.
The iQ features a swivel tubing connector that quietly diffuses exhaled CO2 and its tubing can be rotated 360º. Even with all of these built in features, the iQ is smaller than most other nasal masks.
The clear gel iQ mask features StableFit Breath-O-Prene headgear (shown at right) which helps maximize breathability and create a comfortable, secure fit.
Discontinued IQ Part Numbers: 50647 (Blue Gel iQ with 3-Point Headgear), 50725 (Blue Gel iQ with ONE Size Headgear), 50777 (Blue Gel iQ with Holey Cap Headgear), and 50739 (Blue Gel iQ with Holey Strap Headgear)
- For Reference:Discontinued 2016-01-05
- Part Numbers:50655
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask Pack with AirGel Cushion and StableFit Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Standard
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Cushion Masks, Gel Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H20 Recommended