The Universal Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack provides the ultimate in power and convenience when combined with your CPAP/BiPAP machine.
It is compatible with systems from all major manufacturers and is ideal for unexpected power outages, camping, and life "off the grid." This package includes a Tripp Lite Power Inverter for use with Fisher & Paykel CPAP Machines.
- Powerful & Long Lasting (2-3 Nights on Average)
- Universally Compatible with All CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- Convenient Carrying Case Included
- Great for Power Outages and Life "Off the Grid"
Powerful & Long Lasting: The Long Life Battery Pack really works providing average run times of 16-24 hours with most machines so you can take your CPAP/BiPAP on vacation, camping, on the road, or most anywhere you want to go!
Universally Compatible with All CPAP/BiPAP Machines: The Long Life Battery Pack is compatible with any CPAP/BiPAP machine that is DC Power Capable. This includes most machines from ResMed, Philips Respironics, DeVilbiss, Somnetics, and other manufacturers.
Some machines, like those from Fisher & Paykel, are not designed for use with direct DC Power. In such cases a Power Inverter -- like the Tripp Lite Power Inverter available on this site -- can be used to connect the battery pack to the CPAP/BiPAP using a standard AC (Wall) Cord.
How It Works: The Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack is equipped with a DC Power Socket (like the cigarette lighter power sockets found in most vehicles). To power your CPAP/BiLevel with the battery simply connect your machine to the pack using a manufacturer approved DC cord. We offer packages with DC Cords from most manufacturers; but if you already own a DC cord for your machine there is no need to purchase another! The battery pack will work fine with any manufacturer approved DC Power Cord.
Safe & Convenient Recharging: The Long Life Battery Pack includes a specially designed Battery Charger with AC (Wall) Power Cord that will effectively recharge the battery without overcharging it. In addition multi-colored LED lights let you know the charging status of the system. The manufacturer recommends charging only from AC (Wall) Power Sockets. Recharging from DC Power Sockets is not recommended.
Important Usage Tips: The Universal Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack is designed to help you get a good night's sleep. The amount of time the pack will power your system between recharges will vary depending on your specific machine, pressure and setup. Follow these usage tips to get the most out of your battery pack:
- For best results batteries should be fully depleted and recharged on a regular basis (every 4-6 weeks).
- Using a heated humidifier while running your CPAP/BiLevel from a battery pack will reduce overall run time. To help extend run time turn the heated humidifier's temperature gauge to its lowest possible setting so it is running in passover -- non heated -- mode when using a battery pack. Using a heated humidifier with the battery pack will significantly reduce run times and may effect overall CPAP/BiPAP functionality.
- Batteries should always be stored upright.
- The battery charger is designed to effectively charge sealed your battery pack while protecting the batteries from overcharging
- Batteries should be fully charged at home before their first use.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2016-12-30
- Part Numbers:1028869-FISHERPAYKEL
- Warranties:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Long Life CPAP/BiLevel Battery Pack, Travel Case, Power Cord (for Recharging the Battery Pack), and Power Inverter (for Powering Your Machine from the Battery Pack or any 12V DC Socket).
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:9 x 7 x 7 Inches
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Long Life Battery Pack
- Battery Weight:13 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:2-3 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times.
- Battery Recharge Time:10 Hours
- Battery Recharging:Universal AC Recharging Cord Included
- Battery Type:Non-Spillable Lead Acid
- Battery Notes:Please read our Important Usage Tips for advice on battery use, storage, and charging. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.
FISHER & PAYKEL PACKAGE OPTIONS
ICON and ICON+ Series CPAP Machines:
Compatible with all ICON Novo, ICON+ Novo, ICON Premo, ICON+ Premo, ICON Auto, and ICON+ Auto CPAP Machines. Average Run Times: 14-18 hours at 10CM, 10-14 hours at 14CM. Ensure that your machine is running in Eco or Flight Mode and that heated humidifier and heated tubing elements are off or at lowest settings for maximum run times.SleepStyle Series CPAP Machines:
Compatible with all SleepStyle 200, 230, 240, 250, and 600 Series CPAP Machines. Average Run Times: 14-18 hours at 10CM, 10-14 hours at 14CM. Ensure heated humidifier and heated tubing elements are off or at lowest settings for maximum run times.
Works great! Wow and Fantastic customer service from Cpapxchange!
Hello, We had some troubles with this battery pack at first. But Cpapxchange customer service was great at helping us learn about the airplane mode for my wife's ICON cpap machine. When running in airplane mode the battery last 9+ hours. Fantastic! Very happy now with this product and we're back to enjoying camping trips just like we used to. Thanks Cpapxchange!!!!
Written by Todd E., -2013-08-01
effective backup in a crises situation.
Product does what it says it will. However while the instructions don't specify this, you really should FIRST fully charge the battery for 4 to 8 hours PAST the point when the green light comes on indicating a fully charged situation. This gives you the most usable backup power. Doing this and running my machine at 10.5 CM pressure the power lasts about 10 hours. Wish I could get longer but that seems to be the maximum and will at least get me through a long night. I recommend this product.
Written by Pizagno, -2012-11-13