The Universal Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack provides the ultimate in power and convenience when combined with your CPAP/BiPAP machine.
It is compatible with systems from all major manufacturers and is ideal for unexpected power outages, camping, and life "off the grid." This package includes a DC Power Cord for use with Philips Respironics CPAP/BiPAP Machines.
- Powerful & Long Lasting (2-3 Nights on Average)
- Universally Compatible with All CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- Convenient Carrying Case Included
- Great for Power Outages and Life "Off the Grid"
Powerful & Long Lasting: The Long Life Battery Pack really works providing average run times of 16-24 hours with most machines so you can take your CPAP/BiPAP on vacation, camping, on the road, or most anywhere you want to go!
Universally Compatible with All CPAP/BiPAP Machines: The Long Life Battery Pack is compatible with any CPAP/BiPAP machine that is DC Power Capable. This includes most machines from ResMed, Philips Respironics, DeVilbiss, Somnetics, and other manufacturers.
Some machines, like those from Fisher & Paykel, are not designed for use with direct DC Power. In such cases a Power Inverter -- like the Tripp Lite Power Inverter available on this site -- can be used to connect the battery pack to the CPAP/BiPAP using a standard AC (Wall) Cord.
How It Works: The Long Life Rechargeable Battery Pack is equipped with a DC Power Socket (like the cigarette lighter power sockets found in most vehicles). To power your CPAP/BiLevel with the battery simply connect your machine to the pack using a manufacturer approved DC cord. We offer packages with DC Cords from most manufacturers; but if you already own a DC cord for your machine there is no need to purchase another! The battery pack will work fine with any manufacturer approved DC Power Cord.
Safe & Convenient Recharging: The Long Life Battery Pack includes a specially designed Battery Charger with AC (Wall) Power Cord that will effectively recharge the battery without overcharging it. In addition multi-colored LED lights let you know the charging status of the system. The manufacturer recommends charging only from AC (Wall) Power Sockets. Recharging from DC Power Sockets is not recommended.
Important Usage Tips: The Universal Long Life Battery Pack is designed to help you get a good night's sleep. The amount of time the pack will power your system between recharges will vary depending on your specific machine, pressure and setup. Follow these usage tips to get the most out of your battery pack:
- For best results batteries should be fully depleted and recharged on a regular basis (every 4-6 weeks).
- Using a heated humidifier and/or heated tubing with the battery pack will significantly reduce run times and may effect overall CPAP/BiPAP functionality. To help extend run times turn the heated humidifiers and heated tubing off when using a CPAP battery pack. Heated humidifiers can be used in passover -- non heated -- mode when using a battery pack.
- If your CPAP/BiPAP machine is equipped with ECO, Power Saver, or Airplane Mode activate it to extend battery life between recharges.
- Comfort features -- like C-Flex, A-Flex and EPR -- and leaks can increase CPAP/BiPAP power usage. To maximize battery run times reduce leaks and disable comfort features if possible.
- When you receive your battery pack it may include a small charge. For best performance it should be fully charged prior to first use.
- Always use the proper DC cord for your CPAP/BiPAP machine. Consult your CPAP/BiPAP machine manual for specifications.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2016-12-30
- Part Numbers:1028869-PHILIPSRESPIRONICS
- Warranty:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Long Life CPAP/BiPAP Battery Pack, Travel Case, Power Cord (for Recharging the Battery Pack), and DC Power Cord (for Powering Your Machine from the Battery Pack or any 12V DC Socket).
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Colors:Black
- Dimensions:9 x 7 x 7 Inches
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Long Life Battery Pack
- Battery Weight:13 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:2-3 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times.
- Battery Recharge Time:10 Hours
- Battery Recharging:Universal AC Recharging Cord Included
- Battery Type:Non-Spillable Lead Acid
- Battery Notes:Please read our Important Usage Tips for advice on battery use, storage, and charging. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.
RESPIRONICS PACKAGE OPTIONS
- DreamStation Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines:Compatible with all DreamStation Series Machines including the DreamStation, DreamStation Pro, DreamStation Auto, DreamStation BiPAP Pro, DreamStation Auto BiPAP, etc. Average Run Times: 21-24 hours at CPAP 10 CM, 14-18 hours at CPAP 16 CM; 16-18 hour at BiPAP 16/10 CM, 15-17 hours at BiPAP 20/10 CM.
- PR System One 60 Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines:Compatible with all 60 Series System One REMstar Machines including the REMstar Plus 260, REMstar SE 220, REMstar Pro 460, REMstar Auto 560, BiPAP Pro 660, BiPAP Auto 760, etc. Average Run Times: 21-24 hours at CPAP 10 CM, 14-18 hours at CPAP 16 CM; 16-18 hour at BiPAP 16/10 CM, 15-17 hours at BiPAP 20/10 CM.
- PR System One 50 Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines:Compatible with all 50 Series System One REMstar Machines including the REMstar Plus 250, REMstar Pro 250, REMstar Auto 550, BiPAP Pro 650, BiPAP Auto 750, etc. Average Run Times: Average Run Times: 21-24 hours at CPAP 10 CM, 14-18 hours at CPAP 16 CM; 16-18 hour at BiPAP 16/10 CM, 15-17 hours at BiPAP 20/10 CM.
- M-Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines:Compatible with all M-Series REMstar, M-Series REMstar Plus, M-Series REMstar Pro, M-Series REMstar Auto, M-Series BiPAP Plus, M-Series BiPAP Auto Machines. Average Run Times: Average Run Times: 21-24 hours at CPAP 10 CM, 14-18 hours at CPAP 16 CM; 16-18 hour at BiPAP 16/10 CM, 15-17 hours at BiPAP 20/10 CM.
- Maximizing Battery Life with Philips Respironics Machines:To maximize battery life with a Philips Respironics device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable comfort features like C-Flex, A-Flex or Bi-Flex.