This package includes both the Lumin CPAP/BiPAP Mask & Accessories Cleaner as well as the Lumin Bullet Tubing Cleaner. It is truly the complete sanitizing solution for your CPAP therapy equipment.
- Destroys 99% of Germs & Bacteria with UV Light
- Effective Daily Cleaning in Just 5 Minutes!
- Compatible with All CPAP/BiPAP Masks
- Compatible with Most Popular Brands of CPAP/BiPAP Tubing
- Great for Lots of Other Househould Items Too!
- Low Maintenance: No Filters or Adapters Required
The Lumin CPAP Mask & Accessory Cleaner is the easiest and fastest way to disinfect CPAP masks and accessories. Lumin, from 3B Medical, uses UV light to quickly and safely kill 99% of harmful bacteria, viruses, molds and fungus without mess or fuss so you know your equipment is clean and ready for use.
Just like the Lumin CPAP Mask & Accessory Cleaner, the Lumin Bullet uses UV light to quickly and safely kill 99% of harmful bacteria, viruses, molds and fungus without mess or fuss so you know your equipment is clean and ready for use. Compatible with most popular brands of CPAP Tubing, the Lumin Bullet is the easiest and fastest way to disinfect your tubing. (Lumin Bullet is not compatible with ResMed's ClimateLine & ClimateLine Oxy Tubing or DreamStation Go Tubing.).
- Manufacturer:3B Medical
- Part Numbers:LM3000, LM4000
- In The Package:Lumin (Lumin Cleaner & Sanitizer with UV Bulb, AC Power Cord, Printed Instructions, and Manufacturer's Standard Warranty) & Lumin Bullet (Lumin Bullet Cleaner & Sanitizer with UV Light, USB Charging Cord, Sanitizing Probe, Printed Instructions, and Manufacturer's Standard Warranty).
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Helpful and reasonably priced. Delivery took a bit longer as a part was out of stock when I ordered; however, estimated in stock date and revised delivery date were accurate. Items arrived in adequate shipping containers to protect fragile parts. All in all an excellent transaction.
Written by CuriousCrane-4436, Herndon, VA 20171 -2020-08-19
I like the cleaner - my jury is out on the bullet.
Written by MushyCondor-58447, Slidell, LA -2020-07-27
Can’t Breath can’t Sleep
Much easier way to clean my mask than washing it, which I never did. My way of cleaning was replacement. Not a good way to do it. 5 minutes and the mask is disinfected. With the the hose takes about 3 minutes. I liked this method more than the ozone because of concerns with the ozone damaging parts in the pump. Easy to use and looks like a high quality appliance. You can also disinfect remotes, keys anything you can fit in the drawer. Added bonus!
Written by LuckyManatee-3148, Philadelphia suburbs -2020-07-07
New to CPAP
Fast service and a great price! Have recommended to several friends.
Written by TastyChameleon-23130, -2020-04-29