NOTICE: cpapXchange Cannot Accept Foreign Prescriptions for Purchase of Any Items. Due to the Current COVID-19 Pandemic, We Cannot Accept Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final. (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.)
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator delivers up to 10LPM of continuous flow oxygen, providing a great oxygen therapy solution for patients who need more than 5LPM. The Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator has fewer parts than most other oxygen concentrators and is built for reliability so that it is easy to use and easy to own.
- Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrator
- Very High Maximum 10 LPM Oxygen Output
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) Included
- Durable & Safe Construction
Very High 10 LPM Continuous Flow Oxygen Output: The Millennium M10 features a twin head compressor that enables a higher airflow and greater oxygen concentration up to 10 Liters Per Minute (LPM) of medical grade oxygen. It is ideal for people with higher oxygen needs than those provided by most home oxygen concentrators.
Oxygen Percentage Indicator for Safety: The Millennium M10 comes complete with an Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) that ultrasonically measures the oxygen output for purity. The OPI uses audio and visual indicators to alert users to the current oxygen status and any drops in overall concentration levels.
Millennium M10's visual OPI will display a GREEN light during normal operation (when oxygen concentration levels are greater than 82%), a YELLOW light for concentrations between 70-82%, and a RED light for oxygen concentrations less than 70%. The audible OPI alarm will sound if oxygen concentration levels fall below 70%.
Durable & Safe Construction: Millennium M10 is designed to be largely maintenance free. The SMCT "sure cycle" valve was designed specifically for the Millennium; while protective tubing neatly guards the concentrators electronic wires helping protect against electric shock. Millennium M10 features durable construction with high grade caster wheels built to withstand rigorous usage.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:M10605
- Warranty:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator with OPI, Oxygen Tubing Adapter, 5 Nasal Cannulas, and Printed Patient Manual. Additional options like Humidifier Bottles & Tubing Available in Your Shopping Cart
- HCPCS Codes:E1390
- GTIN Codes:00606959012776
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:27 x 19 x 13 Inches
- Weight:53 Pounds
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR SPECS
- Operating Modes:Continuous Flow Oxygen Concentrator
- Continuous Flow:1 to 10 LPM
- Pulse Dose Flow:Not Applicable
- Oxygen Concentration:92% +/-4% (at 1-2 LPM), 94% +/-2% (at 3-7 LPM), 92% +/-4% (at 8-10 LPM)
- Cannula Length:Not Specified
- Filters:External: Air Inlet Filter (Clean at least once a week and replace as needed)
- Alerts & Alarms: High System Pressure, Low System Pressure, Power Failure, Low Oxygen Level, No Oxygen Flow, Oxygen Percentage Indicator with Alarms at 82% and 70% Purity.
- Humidification Options: Compatible with Standard Bubble Humidifier Bottles
- Oxygen & Sleep Therapy: Can Be Used with Compatible CPAP/BiPAP Sleep Therapy Devices
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: North American AC Power Cord
- AC Input Range:120 VAC (+/-10%), 60 Hz
- AC Cord Length:10 Feet
- AC Consumption:600 Watts Average
It was shipped out immediately
I am very happy with my purchase
Written by taochewow, -2017-10-04
This is IT
Customer Service A+++, Item Shipped Fast And Was Very Well Packaged. The Equipment Comes All Set up, Just Install The Christmas Tree and Canula, Give it 10 Minutes To Warm Up And It's READY! This is IT, The Best Oxygen Concentrator I Have Ever Used..... 5 Star Product..... This Was The Website With The Cheapest Price!
Written by Godivarol, -2016-07-02