The superb comfort of the Mojo SleepMask is a result of combining physics and engineering with state-of-the-art materials. The flexible shell is easily shaped and re-shaped and the inventive thumb wheel allows precise leak control at the bridge of the nose.
- Perfect comfort fit for your face from exclusive SoftGel technology
- The professional's choice premium quality mask
- Fine Breath-O-Prene breathable fabric headgear for fresh and stay clean
- Easy customized fit
- Finest manufacturing - made in the USA
- Latex Free
- Proprietary tension wheel fine-tunes the fit
- Magnetic headgear clips are virtually foolproof making the mask easy to put on and take off without constant readjustments
Mojo's contoured shell follows the curves of the human face, and easily bends inward and outward for a comfortable fit. Air leakage is eliminated by adjusting the headgear, as the dual beam element transfers the force of the straps to the center of the mask.
SleepNet's unique magnetic clips are virtually foolproof. They easily click into position securing the mask and keeping the straps in place. The clips also allow for a quick release of the mask.
The SleepNet Full Face Mask, designed using strong, durable and medically approved materials, will easily withstand the rigors of lab or home use. Best of all, the outstanding features and comfort of the Mojo SleepMask will meet the needs and demands of the user.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2016-01-05
- Part Numbers:50835, 50836, 50837
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Full Face Mask Pack with AirGel Cushion and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7030 A7035
- GTIN Codes:00814747020128, 00814747020135, 00814747020142
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Full Face Masks, Gel Masks
- Pressure Range:3 to 20 cm H20 Recommended
Not the best
I originally ordered this mask because I had a cold and was not able to breathe through my nose so my nasal pillow would not work. The mask is very comfortable, but does not seal well. I have an apap machine so it increases pressure as needed. When my machine increases pressure due to an apnea, the mask leaks EVERYTIME to the point of waking me up. Again, the mask is very comfortable, but does not seal well at all. I would not purchase it again.
Written by Steve, -2016-08-26
Very good mask
This is the most comfortable full-face mask I've used (and I've tried them all). You bend the perimeter of the mask to your face with just finger pressure, plus it has a large built-in gel filled cushion all around its edge. It does not come apart into pieces which makes cleaning much easier. And it lasts 6+ months of every night usage with NO disposables that you must replace every month! I wish that the threaded adjuster for the head piece allowed more movement of the head piece that would push the part of the mask further off the bridge of your nose. Also, NEVER use the supplied head gear. I learned the hard way that the top straps rest directly where your ears join your head and they rub terribly. At first I was using bandaids to prevent blisters and sores. Now I substitute the Resmed Universal full-face head gear and troubles are over. This is a problem they could easily fix and I can't imagine why they haven't.
Written by Howard, -2013-10-09
Mojo Sleepmask Gel
I cannot secure the MoJo tight enough to stop leakage. The depth of the gel is not deep enough. It is not soft and pliable on the face. The part that fits over the top of the nose needs to have more pliable depth to stop leakage. I made the mistake of not paying the extra $40.00 dollars Plus in order to send it back with no questions ask. Another lesson in life! Now I have another C-Pap mask laying in the closet collecting dust.
Written by James Boyd, -2012-02-24