No matter how sophisticated a sleep system is, sometimes CPAP/BiPAP therapy can still cause dry mouth, nasal irritation and congestion. That’s why the REMstar M Series offers the comfort of heated and cool passover humidification with two fully integrated humidification units.
- Small, sleek, lightweight design is easy to use and good looking
- Ultra-quiet operation for a great night's sleep
- Truly integrates with M Series REMstar CPAP/BiPAP Systems
The M Series humidifiers use a redesigned “hidden” water chamber that is easier to use, and easier to fill than previous models, and the chamber has a high capacity to deliver continuous humidification throughout the night.
The REMstar M Series Heated Humidifier features a new easy-turn dial that can easily be set to one of 5 levels, even in the dark. And, it doesn’t need to be reset during the night if therapy is temporarily suspended.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1049109
- In The Package:M-Series Heated Humidifier, water chamber, and two humidifier couplings
- HCPCS Codes:E0562
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- M-Series Humidifiers are compatible with all M-Series CPAP/BiPAP Systems including the MSeries REMstar "Basic" CPAP, MSeries REMstar Plus, MSeries REMstar Pro, MSeries REMstar Auto, M-Series BiPAP Plus and the MSeries BiPAP Auto
Power & Performance (Heated Humidifier Only)
- DIMENSIONS = 8.25" x 8.75" x 4" - The humidifier adds approximately 3.75" to the width, and .75" to the height and depth of the MSeries CPAP/BiPAP unit
- WEIGHT = Approximately 1.2lbs
- POWER SUPPLY = NA (Power provided directly by CPAP/BiPAP)
- WATER CAPACITY to MAX FILL LINE = 1 1/3 Cups
- UNIVERSAL POWER SUPPLY = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- HUMIDIFIER SETTINGS = 1 to 5 (104º to 158º)
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY RANGE = 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
- HUMIDITY LEVEL = 10 to 40 mg H2O/l
- WARRANTY = 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (Humidifier)