Night Balance Lunoa Positional Sleep Therapy Device is a palm-sized device worn comfortably across the chest in a soft, machine-washable, adjustable belt during sleep. Designed to treat Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea (POSA) by softly and quietly delivering gentle vibrations to encourage sleeping on your side.
Individuals diagnosed with POSA tend to experience apneic episodes primarily while sleeping on their back. When the Lunoa Positional Sleep Therapy Device detects the user sleeping on their back, it vibrates lightly prompting the wearer to switch positions without disrupting their sleep. The Lunoa will continue to monitor the individuals sleep positions throughout the night and will automatically adjust the intensity of the vibrations to suit each persons needs.
- No Mask or CPAP Machine
- Therapy You Can Ease Into
- Works With Your Sleep Habits
- Better Sleep for You and Your Bed Partner
- Track Your Sleep
No Mask or CPAP Machine: The Lunoa Positional Sleep Therapy Device is worn comfortably across the chest in a soft, adjustable belt during sleep. Because there are no masks, no tubes and no CPAP Machines, it’s designed to make it easy for you to fall asleep in any position and stay asleep.
Therapy You Can Ease Into: Ease into the Lunoa Positional Sleep Therapy Device with its Adaptation Program. During nights 1 & 2, the device will simply just monitor the individuals sleep behavior without providing any therapy. For nights 3 through 9, gradual vibrations are introduced over time to help you get acclimated to the device. On day 10 and on, the device provides full therapy when needed. Thus reducing the time spent sleeping on your back, and more time sleeping soundly.
Works With Your Sleep Habits: The Lunoa device is designed to stop POSA suffers from sleeping on their back, however many people find it easier and most comfortable to fall asleep while on their back. For this reason, the Lunoa device features a delayed start which gives the user up to 15 minutes of time to fall asleep on their back without any vibration. The device also features a pause mode which pauses therapy for up to 5 minutes if the user should get up during the night.
Better Sleep for You and Your Bed Partner: The most common symptom of POSA is snoring while the individual is sleeping on their back. Loud snoring can being very disruptive to your sleep as well as your bed partners. The Lunoa device sends light vibrations to encourage the wearer to switch to a side position without disrupting your sleep or your bed partners sleep.
Track Your Sleep: The Lunoa Positional Sleep Therapy Device automatically uploads your sleep data when connected to the charging station. This data is stored into a secure portal where you can access your sleep position information and share with your doctor if you choose.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:L1US01US
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Lunoa Device, Chest Strap with Extension Piece, Travel Case, Docking Station, Power Cord, User Manual
- HCPCS Codes:Not Applicable
- GTIN Codes:08719689344092, 08719689344009
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Dimensions:Device: 2.7 x 1.8 x 0.6 Inches Docking Station: 4.0 x 3.3 x 1.3 Inches Travel Case: 7.9 x 6.7 x 2.7 Inches Chest Strap with Extension Piece: 58.7 x 2.8 x 0.1 Inches
- Weight:Device: 0.18 Lbs
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Input Range:100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- AC Cord Length:5 Feet
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Life:>1000 Cycles
- Battery Type:Internal
- Battery Notes:The Sensor Device Should be Charged at least Once Every Other Day