The OptiLife CPAP/BiPAP Mask is designed to make your sleep life easier. OptiLife features a unique headgear design and a chin support band so it is easy to put on and adjust. In fact, OptiLife is so easy-to-use that the mask can be put into place with one hand.
These updated OptiLife Mask Packs include multiple sizes of two interfaces -- Nasal Pillows & Cradle Cushions -- so you have a variety of fitting and style options to achieve a custom fit.
- Multiple Nasal Pillows & Cradle Cushions Included
- Open Style Headgear Design is Easy to Adjust & Has No Buckles
- Quiet Exhalation Port & Updated Short Tube
- Chin Support Band Provides a Secure, Stable Fit
Multiple Sizes & Interface Styles Included: These OptiLife FitPacks include multiple sizes of two interfaces to ensure you get your best fit right out of the box. Choose Nasal Pillows for a secure fit that is great for active sleepers, or choose Cradle Cushions for a less invasive, more minimal contact interface:
OptiLife Nasal Pillows
provide a highly contoured pillow interface that fits comfortably into the nostrils for an easy, leak-free seal. Sizes available: Petite, Small, Medium, and Large.
OptiLife Cradle Cushions
offer a non-invasive direct seal interface that includes a generous landing area and deep arc for excellent comfort and seal. Sizes available: Small, Medium, Large, and LargeNarrow.
Open Style Headgear Design is Easy to Adjust & Has No Buckles: OptiLife Headgear has soft straps on the cheek so it's great for side sleepers, and it has NO BUCKLES so it's easy to adjust and won't cause sore spots or pinching. The low profile design is great for watching TV or reading; and it's so simple to put on and adjust you can do most things with just one hand!
Durable, Comfortable & Easy to Maintain: OptiLife is easy-to-clean and maintain with a durable faceplate strong enough to stand up to the real-world demands of daily use. The unique Chin Support Band provides a stable, secure fit without overtightening and the quiet exhalation port means that operational noise won't disturb your sleep.
Updated Flexible Short Tube: Extending from the main body of the OptiLife mask is a flexible short tube that moves and shifts without dragging on the mask.
- For Reference:Discontinued 05.08.2017
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1036801, 1036802
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Mask FitPack with Nasal Pillows & Cradle Cushions and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Petite, Small, Medium, Large, Large Narrow
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Pillow Masks, Direct Seal Masks, FitPack Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 40 cm H20 Recommended