The P10 ultra portable Battery is made for use with the Transcend 365 Series Mini CPAP. This battery is a brilliant power solution for people who need truly portable sleep therapy or a reliable backup for use during unexpected power outages.
- Use Your Transcend 365 Anywhere - - Even in the Most Remote Locations
- Lightweight and Powerful Lithium Ion Battery
- FAA Approved for Use on Commercial Flights
- Uninterruptible Power Supply for Peace of Mind
Lightweight and Powerful Lithium Ion Battery
How can Transcend 365 get by using such small, compact, lightweight batteries? The answer is simple: Innovative electronics that don't need much power, FAA approved lithium ion batteries like those used in laptop computers. With the P10 Battery system you get a full or multiple nights sleep anywhere you choose. It's one of the world’s smallest, lightest, and most portable CPAP battery connected to the world’s smallest, lightest, and most portable CPAP/Heated Humidifier system.
Uninterruptible Power Supply for Peace of Mind
Not only is the P10 Battery great for travel, it's an ideal backup power solution for home too. The Innovative design of the P10 Battery allows it to always be plugged into your machine, even when the battery is not necessary, therefore if your power goes out, due to a storm or other anomaly, the P10 Battery will take over automatically ensuring you continue to receive restful, uninterrupted sleep therapy. When the power comes back on the P10 Battery will automatically recharge so it's ready the next time you need it. Battery run times will vary depending on heated humidification use and pressure settings. For a list of battery run times, review the documentation that came with your equipment.
FAA Approved for Use on Commmerical Flights
Current FAA regulations allow Sleep Apnea Therapy Devices (CPAP & BiPAP Machines) and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board.
Compatibility Information: The P10 Battery is compatible only with Transcend 365 miniCPAP Machines.
- Part Numbers:503098
- Warranties:9-Months Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Yes This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Dimensions:8.5 x 4.4 x 1.1 Inches
- Battery Weight:1.55 Lbs
- Battery Recharge Time:7 Hours
- Battery Life:300 Charge Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage:18.0 VDC, 5,200 mAH (93.6Wh)
- Battery Notes:For best performance battery packs should be fully charged prior to first use. High pressure settings and other external conditions (i.e. high mask leak rate, high respiratory rate, high altitude, tubing over 6 feet long, etc) will decrease battery run times; lower pressure settings will increase battery run times. Transcend batteries can be plugged into the Transcend device at all times and will recharge as needed when AC or DC power is available. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.