The PARI TREK S Portable Compressor Nebulizer provides a small, lightweight, fast and efficient nebulizer solution for active users who want to take their aerosol treatments anywhere and everywhere. Each pack includes AC & DC power cords, Wing-Tip Tubing, two Sprint LC Reusable Nebulizers, and a Deluxe Travel Bag.
- Power Whenever & Whenever You Need It
- Upgrade to the Ultimate in Portability
- Lightweight & Sturdy Construction
- Premium LC Sprint Nebulizers
Power Whenever & Whenever You Need It:The PARI TREK S includes versatile power options so you can use your Trek S at home, on the road, and just about anywhere else you want to. The Universal AC Power Supply automatically adapts to power voltages in most locations around the world; while the DC Power Cord is great for use with the "cigarette" style sockets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles.
Upgrade to the Ultimate in Portability: Upgrade your TREK S with the optional integrated battery pack for the ultimate in portability. The battery pack provides enough power for about 8 complete treatments when you're away from fixed power sources -- hiking, traveling, or just relaxing in the backyard; and the battery pack will recharge automatically whenever plugged into AC or DC power!
Lightweight & Sturdy Construction: The Trek S compressor weighs under a pound by itself, and just 1.2 pounds when the battery pack is attached. It comes with a handy Deluxe Travel Bag to store the compressor, nebulizers, power cords and other personal items.
Premium LC Sprint Nebulizers: The Pari Trek S Kit includes two Pari LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizers and Pari's own Wing-Tip Tubing. With its ergonomic design, the LC Sprint is easy to use and care for over its long life. The Sprint LC's soft jet technology is able to deliver greater than 65% of medication in the respirable range while speeding delivery by up to 20%. Each LC Sprint Nebulizer will last approximately 6 months before needing to be replaced.
- Manufacturer:Pari Medical
- Part Numbers:047F45-LCS (Trek S), 047F35-LCS (Trek S with Portable Battery Pack)
- Warranty:3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Trek S Compressor Machine, Two Reusable Sprint LC Nebulizers, Wing-Tip Tubing, Starter Filter, AC Adapter, 12V DC Adapter, Deluxe Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap, and Printed Instructions. Optional Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack Also Included Depending on Options Selected During Checkout.
- HCPCS Codes:E0570
- GTIN Codes:00744229470052
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:Compressor = 4.50 x 3.50 x 1.75 Inches
Compressor with Battery = 5.75 x 3.75 x 1.75
- Weight:Compressor = 0.8 Lbs
Compressor with Battery = 1.2 Lbs with Battery)
- Materials:Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex BPA Free DEHP Free Phthalate Free PVC Free
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 600 mA
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:3.25 x 2.00 x 1.50 Inches
- AC Cord Length:72 Inches
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power Supply Dimensions:3.00 x 0.75 x 1.00 Inches
- DC Cord Length:66 Inches
- DC Consumption:12v DC
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Dimensions:3.50 x 1.75 x 3.50 Inches
- Battery Weight:0.4 Lbs
- Battery Runtime:50 Minutes
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
Fasr amd easy process with fast delivery.
Written by OpenCoral-3853, -2021-12-19
Best price on the web for Pari S Nebulizer
Customer service was great, as was the price.
Written by stan-17861, -2020-07-02
great job well done thanks
Written by CleverIguana-36296, Asheville NC -2020-05-09
Affordable and fast service
Written by EnergeticAardvark-57149, -2020-05-03
No complaints. Thanks.....
Quick delivery. Easy to purchase. Unit works well. No complaints. Thanks.
Written by HealthyRat-77672, Idaho -2020-04-23
Excellent pricing, service, and quick shipping
Love the compressor. Easy to travel with. It is on the louder side but I know this means my new treatments are effectively being nebulized to deliver the correct effective size to my lungs for the dual meds that I am prescribed. It does run warm as it’s a small unit with a powerful motor. So it’s a given it’s going to happen. Just don’t cover the power unit while it’s running. Problem solved. My treatments with dual meds lasts less then 10 mins. This is my second Pari Trek S portable nebulizer. First one lasted me 8 years. I’m an RN of 30 + years and confidently recommend it to pulmonary patients needing a portable, reliable unit. I like the “flick on/off” button on this newer version very much. My last one had the on/off covered by rubber and it was much harder to 1. Find the on/off and 2. Press hard enough to turn it off or on. This version has the exterior flick on, flick off and is easier to find on the unit and so much easier to use.
Best part is the price was cheaper by $50 (or even more because there are way too many durable Med equip companies who take advantage of persons who don’t know they can shop around) from other companies.
Written by EmmieW, I travel with it in the car, on planes, and cruise ships. -2020-03-26
Received extremely fast and is perfect
This is my second purchase of the same exact travel nebulizer model. The first lasted me 8 years, still working but is getting a bit hot each time it’s used, so better to be safe then sorry so for the excellent price offered at Cpapxchange I couldn’t resist the ability to purchase a second one. It arrived in less then 2 days. Brand new with everything as shown and listed in the description. This is a very reliable company name product and also a reliable seller that I will continue to do business with.
Written by EmmieW, Sedona, AZ -2020-03-16