Weighing just 8.5 pounds the SimplyFlo is the smallest, lightest stationary oxygen concentrator on the market. The SimplyFlo offers 2 LPM Continuous Flow oxygen therapy in a stylish, user friendly package that is really built to last. SimplyFlo is ideal for use at home, during the day and overnight; but it's so light that it's easy to take with you when you travel as well.
- Feel At Home In The Home
- Easy To Live With
- Compatible With Sleep Therapy
- Easy To Use & Informative
- Travel Friendly
Feel At Home In The Home: The SimplyFlo Oxygen Concentrator is beautifully crafted with a rich, charcoal gray exterior that looks great with any decor. Because SimplyFlo is designed for use at home it has no battery pack or internal power options; instead it uses standard AC wall power to provide medical grade oxygen (87-96% concentration) 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. SimplyFlo supports tubing and cannulas up to 100-feet in length so you can move about freely while your SimplyFlo stays put.
Easy To Live With: SimplyFlo uses an advanced internal design to operate more quietly -- about 50 dBA -- than most stationary concentrators; and the motor is energy efficient so your electric bills will be kept under control whether you're using it only at night or 24-hours a day. If you find that your nose dries out when you use oxygen, a matching bubble humidifier connector kit is available for the SimplyFlo.
Compatible With Sleep Therapy: SimplyFlo is a great option for CPAP or BiPAP users who require supplemental oxygen at night. Just add an Oxygen Connector Adapter to your sleep therapy setup and SimplyFlo can deliver oxygen directly via your CPAP or BiPAP mask.
Easy To Use & Informative: The SimplyFlo's onboard control panel is simple, user friendly, and incredibly easy to use. There are just 4 buttons (on/off, alarm mute, oxygen flow up and down) and a backlit LCD display to show your current status and liter flow. SimplyFlo has four audible alarms -- low oxygen purity, no flow, system technical fault, and loss of power -- so you'll always know immediately if there are any problems with your therapy. Alarms can be muted with a simple push of a button if necessary.
Travel Friendly: While the SimplyFlo is considered to be a stationary concentrator it is great for travel too. If you're an oxygen user that only requires therapy occasionally or at night (or if you use a portable concentrator during the day) the SimplyFlo is easy to bring with you for use whenever it's needed. There is even an optional travel case available if you prefer not to pack your SimplyFlo in with your other luggage. Just remember there aren't any battery options for the SimplyFlo so you will need to plug it in whenever you need to use it.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1076773
- Warranties:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:SimplyFlo Oxygen Concentrator, AC Power Cord, 50-Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Manual. Travel Case and Extras also included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- HCPCS Codes:E1390
- GTIN Codes:00606959028845
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Dimensions:11.5 x 10 x 6 Inches
- Weight:8.5 Pounds
OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR SPECS
- Continuous Flow:0.5 -2 LPM (+/- 15% or 150 ml/min whichever is greater) (3 minute running average)
- Oxygen Concentration:87 to 96% at All Settings
- Cannula Length:Up too 100 Feet
- Alerts & Alarms: Low Oxygen Purity, No Flow, System Technical Fault, Loss of Power
- Humidification Options: Compatible with Standard Bubble Humidifier Bottles
- Oxygen & Sleep Therapy: Can Be Used with Compatible CPAP/BiPAP Sleep Therapy Devices
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: AC Power Supply with Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.7 A Max
- AC Consumption:Peak 120 Watts