Are you living your life? Taking trips to the store, museum or a musical? Spending weekends away with friends and family? If you use portable oxygen, SimplyGo Mini is a powerful choice for a reliable and lightweight portable oxygen concentrator that can help you do what you want, when you want.
- Smart Simple Design
- Pulse Dose Oxygen Therapy
- Rugged And Reliable
- Multiple Power Options and Optional Extended Battery
- FAA Approved & Travel Friendly on Land, Sea & Air
Smart Simple Design: The SimplyGo Mini is the smallest and lightest Portable Concentrator ever developed by Phillips Respironics. This portable concentrator was built for active oxygen users. The portable concentrator features an attractive and sleek design; easy to remove external battery and easy to read bright on screen controls all complete with a strong, comfortable carrying case.
Pulse Dose Oxygen Therapy: With the ability to deliver pulse dose therapy up to a setting of 5, SimplyGo Mini has one of the highest oxygen outputs available in an ultra-portable oxygen concentrator! That means you get the oxygen delivery you need, when you need it.
Pulse Dose therapy is ideal for activity outside of the house, exercise, and travel where extended battery times are required.
Rugged And Reliable: Stylish good looks, a non-medical design, and a stylish carrying case make SimplyGo Mini look good; but it's the rugged interior that really will impress! SimplyGo Mini has been rigoursly tested in real world environments -- including impacts and temperatures -- to deliver reliable performance day in and day out
Multiple Power Options and Optional Extended Battery: The SimplyGo Mini Portable Concentrator package includes an AC Power Cord as well as a DC Power Cord so you can be sure to charge the battery whether your at home or on the go! The external battery which comes standard can provide up to 4.5 hours of use. If you are someone who may be looking for more time, the SimplyGo Mini also has an OPTIONAL Extended Battery which offers double the run time. Additional Standard batteries are also available for purchase.
FAA Approved & Travel Friendly on Land, Sea & Air: The SimplyGo Mini is FAA approved for use on all domestic and international airlines. Whether you're home or traveling the SimplyGo Mini is the perfect travel companion for all users!
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1113601, 1113602
- Warranty:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1392
- GTIN Codes:00606959032392
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: AC Power Supply with Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2.0 A
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:6.00 x 2.50 x 1.25 Inches
- AC Cord Weight:1.20 Pounds
- AC Cord Length:10 Feet
- AC Consumption:120 Watts While Charging
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power:DC Power Supply with Cord (Included)
- DC Cord Weight:1.10 Pounds
- DC Cord Length:7 Feet
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:1 or More Batteries Included
- Battery Weight:1.10 Pounds
- Battery Recharge Time:4-8 Hours
- Battery Life:Setting 1 = 4.5 Hrs Standard; 9.0 Hrs Extended Setting 2 = 3.5 Hrs Standard; 7.0 Hrs Extended Setting 3 = 2.5 Hrs Standard; 5.0 Hrs Extended Setting 4 = 2.0 Hrs Standard; 4.0 Hrs Extended Setting 5 = 1.5 Hrs Standard; 3.0 Hrs Extended
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage:14.4 V
- Battery Notes:Batteries will charge whenever sufficient AC or DC Power is available. Pulse Dose battery run time measured at approximately 20 BPM.
Perfect for mom
This is a perfect unit for trips to the store, shopping or the movies. It fits in the movie seat (new recliners love them!) with me and doesn't make a lot of noise. I still have a big blue concentrator at home; but for getting out and about this is my new favorite. I even use it on the porch and in the garden. Thank you Philips
Written by acjc70, Clayton MO -2019-05-13