With the convenience of an ultra-light CPAP travel battery and the security of an Uninterruptible Power Supply, the Philips Respironics Travel CPAP Battery Kit is the ideal alternative power solution for DreamStation and SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP machines.
The FAA Approved Philips Respironics CPAP Battery Kit is designed with simplicity and travel in mind so extra parts, cords and pieces are kept to a very welcome minimum!
- Lightweight & Powerful Lithium Ion Battery
- Plenty of Power for Your Sleep Therapy Device
- Uninterruptible Power Supply for Peace of Mind
- Simple, Elegant, Non-Medical Design
- Recharges Using Your CPAP/BiPAP Power Cord
- Meets FAA Regulations For Use On Flights
Lightweight & Powerful Lithium Ion Battery: Weighing just 2.25 Lbs, the sophisticated lithium ion battery at the heart of the Philips Respironics Travel Battery Kit will power your DreamStation or SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP machine for an average of 1-2 nights. It is small enough to fit in a backpack, a glove compartment, or a carry on bag; and it's FAA Approved for use on commercial airlines too.
Uninterruptible Power Supply for Peace of Mind: The Respironics CPAP Battery Kit is great for travel; but it's an ideal backup solution for home as well. Because of its ingenious design the Battery Kit can be left plugged into your sleep therapy device at all times so if the AC (Wall) power to your device ever fails, in a thunder storm or any other unexpected power outage, the Battery Kit will take over automatically without disturbing your sleep therapy. When normal power is restored the Respironics Battery Kit will automatically begin to recharge too!
Simple, Elegant, Non-Medical Design: What good is a CPAP/BiPAP Battery Pack if it adds lots of extra cords, adapters, and weight to your sleep therapy setup? The simple, sleek Respironics Battery Kit includes just three parts -- the battery, a compact travel case (for optional use), and a slimline power cable for connecting the battery to your sleep therapy device. (A small adapter is required for some older CPAP units.)
Intelligent, Space Saving Charging Options: When it's time to recharge your Respironics Travel Battery Kit, just plug it into the AC Power Supply from your DreamStation or SystemOne CPAP or BiPAP machine. No extra cords are required! The battery itself features 5 convenient LED charge indicator lights that show the current charge level of the battery when it is charging as well as during use.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1124009
- Warranty:6-Months Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Lithium Ion Battery Pack, Travel Case, DreamStation & SystemOne 60 Series Power Cable, SystemOne 50 Series Adapter, and Printed Instructions.
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00606959033276
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
Yes, This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
- Available Colors:White with Gray Highlights
- Dimensions:1.75 x 6.25 x 9.50 Inches (With Travel Case)
- Weight:2.60 Pounds (With Travel Case)
- Materials:Latex Free
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Dimensions:1.25 x 5.25 x 9.00 Inches
- Battery Weight:2.25 Lbs
- Battery Runtime:1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times. Higher pressure settings, high breath rate or leak rate, heated humidification and heated tubing will decrease run times.
- Battery Recharge Time:3-4 Hours
- Battery Recharging:AC (via Your DreamStation or SystemOne Sleep Therapy Device)
- Battery Life:1000 Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity:90 Watt-Hours
- Battery Notes:Five LED Indicator lights can be activated at any time, with the press of a button, to display the battery's current charging and usage status. During charging, blinking LED lights indicate charge levels up to 20%, 40%, 60% and so on. When the battery is fully charged all 5 LED indicators will glow steadily. During use, solid LED lights indicate remaining charge levels down to 80%, 60%, 40% and so on. When the battery has less then 10% charge a single LED indicator light will blink continuously.
- Maximizing Battery Life:To maximize battery life with a Philips Respironics device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable comfort features like C-Flex, A-Flex or Bi-Flex.
- Life Cycle & UPS:When in UPS mode and connected to AC power, the battery can be connected to the CPAP without depleting the battery, as long as it is not powering the device. The battery is bypassed when receiving AC power from the outlet, providing the AC power directly to the machine. The life cycle of the battery is only affected when AC power is disrupted and the battery begins powering the machine.
- DC Power Charging:Recharging this battery pack from DC Power Sockets is not recommended.
Excellent battery back-up for my Bi-PAP machine.
Written by DAVIDHENEBRY, -2018-11-07
Gorgeous Design But........
No humidification, at least with the DreamStation! I thought I must be doing something incorrectly, but sure enough there on page 8 of the battery user manual is the brief note: "Humidification is disabled for DreamStation models." While this would be an understandable compromise in battery-only mode, it is also the case in fully-powered UPS mode and seems an inexcusable oversight by the Philips design team. Bear in mind that this is THE top-of-the-line Respironics battery kit for their very own DreamStation PAP product line.
This major design flaw aside, the look and feel of the Travel Battery Kit, including the electrical cable, adapters, zippered carrying case, and even the packaging itself are impressively refined and among the best product presentations I've seen. All the more regrettable, then, that the functionality seems to have been conceived in a vacuum without regard to real-world use.
Written by UHP Guy, Williams, Oregon -2018-10-03