The Pilot-12 Lite is a revolutionary CPAP power solution combining an ultra-portable travel battery with a backup power supply so you can be sure to have power at home or on the road whenever you need it. The Pilot-12 Lite will provide 1-2 nights of power to Philips DreamStation, DreamStation 2 & SystemOne '60 Series', HDM Z1 & Z2, and DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Sleep Therapy Devices. As an added bonus Pilot-12 Lite has a built in USB port for charging phones, or other small electronics, and a handy integrated flashlight too!
- Light & Powerful for Travel
- An Ideal Backup Power Option for Home
- Extra Features for Added Value
- Convenient AC Charging & DC Charger Available too
- Great for Use on Airlines
Light & Powerful for Travel: Whether you're on the road, in the air, or far off the beaten path the Pilot 12 Lite has the power you need to get you where you're going in a lightweight, sturdy aluminum package built for travel. Weighing just 1.3 pounds the Pilot 12 Lite provides up to 2 nights power for DreamStation or SystemOne '60 Series' REMstar CPAP & BiPAP devices.
An Ideal Backup Power Option for Home:Not only is the Pilot-12 Lite great for travel, it's an ideal backup power solution for home too. Attach the Pilot 12 Lite in series between your CPAP and the wall and then rest is simple... If your power goes out, due to a storm or other anomaly, the Pilot Lite will take over automatically ensuring you continue to receive restful, uninterrupted sleep therapy. When the power comes back on the Pilot 12 Lite will automatically recharge so it's ready the next time you need it.
As an added bonus the Pilot-12 Lite CPAP battery includes some intelligent extras as well: there's a built in USB port for charging other small electronic devices like phones, cameras or tablets; and there's a handy LED flashlight built into the battery case so you can have a little extra light whenever you need it. It's great for reading before you fall asleep!
Convenient AC Charging & DC Charger Available too: The Pilot 12 Lite Battery Pack charges using the AC Power Cord from any compatible CPAP or BiLevel machine, so there's no extra charging cord needed. To make things even easier, LED lights on the battery let you know the battery's current charge status.
There's also a DC Power Charger available as an optional add on for the Pilot Lite, so if you'd like to charge from the cigarette style power outlets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles you can upgrade and do that too.
Great for Use on Airlines: Current FAA regulations allow Sleep Apnea Therapy Devices (CPAP & BiPAP Machines) and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board.
Compatibility Information: Compatible with ALL Philips Respironics DreamStation (Original), DreamStation 2 & System One "60" Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines; All DeVilbiss IntelliPAP & IntelliPAP 2 CPAP & BiPAP Machines; All HDM Z1 & Z2 Portable CPAP Machines. Not Compatible With ventilator PAP devices or DreamStation GO Series Portable CPAP Machines.
- Part Numbers:P12MPLBP1
- Warranty:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Pilot-12 Lite Battery, Drawstring Carry Sleeve, Adapter Cables for Philips Respironics DreamStation & System One '60 Series' CPAP Machines, Printed Instructions for Use, and Warranty. Additional options available in your shopping cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00645759689801
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Yes This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Medistrom Battery Pack
- Battery Dimensions:6.7 x 3.5 x 0.8 Inches
- Battery Weight:1.3 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc
- Battery Recharge Time:2-3 Hours Per Battery
- Battery Life:500 Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity:95 Watt-Hours
- Battery Notes:Using a non-approved charger may damage your battery and void the warranty. Flashing green LEDs on the Pilot Lite Battery indicate it is charging. As the battery charges, the four green LED lights will shine solidly to indicate the current charge level from 1 (10-40% charge) to 4 (90-100% charge). The Pilot Lite battery will charge whenever power is available regardless of whether the battery is on or off.