The Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus is a brilliant power solution for people with Philips Respironics Machines who need truly portable sleep therapy or a reliable backup for use during unexpected power outages.
- Powerful & Convenient for Nights Away from Home
- Brilliant Backup as an Uninterruptible Power Supply Too!
- Works with the Latest Philips Respironics Machines
- Universal AC Charger Included. DC Charging Available Too!
- Add on a Co-Pilot 12 for Double the Battery Power
- Approved by the FAA for Use on Airlines
Powerful & Convenient for Nights Away from Home: The Pilot 12 Plus provides 1-2 nights of power for your CPAP or BiPAP machine so you can enjoy restful sleep on vacation, out camping, on the road, in the air, or wherever else you may go! The Pilot 12 Plus also includes a flashlight and a USB port which is ideal for charging phones and other smaller electronic devices.
Brilliant Backup as an Uninterruptible Power Supply Too! Use the Pilot 12 Plus as a permanent power backup for your CPAP or BiPAP and you can sleep easier knowing that you won't wake in the middle of the night to find your machine has lost power during a storm. Simply attach the Pilot 12 Plus between your CPAP and the wall and it will automatically take over whenever there's an interruption in power service; and Pilot 12 Plus will switch back to wall power, and begin recharging, automatically as soon as wall power is restored!
Works with the Latest Philips Respironics Machines: The Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus CPAP Battery With Backup Power Supply is compatible with the latest Philips Respironics machines and comes complete with Adapter Cables for the DreamStation and "60 Series" System One REMstar devices. As an added bonus, it is also compatible with DeVilbiss IntelliPAP and HDM Z1 Auto machines too.
Universal AC Charger Included. DC Charging Available Too: The Pilot 12 Plus's specially designed wall charger that effectively recharges the battery without overcharging it. To make things even easier LED lights on the battery let you know the current charge; and because the charger has a Universal Power Supply it can be used in most locations worldwide (a plug adapter may be needed for charging outside of North America).
If you'll be away from home for an extended period, add a DC Power Charger to your Pilot 12 Plus so you can recharge from standard 12V power sources like the cigarette lighter power sockets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles.
Add on a Co-Pilot 12 for Double the Battery Power: If you think you might require more power than what the Pilot 12 Plus provides on its own, no problem! You can double your time away from a fixed power source by adding on the Co-Pilot 12 Extended Battery. The Co-Pilot 12 Extended Battery securely attaches to the Pilot 12 Plus creating a double capacity unit that will function exactly like the original but with twice the power!
Approved by the FAA for Use on Airlines: Current FAA regulations allow CPAP/BiPAP Machines and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board. Many will require a letter of medical necessity from your doctor or a copy of your prescription.
To learn more about traveling with CPAP/BiPAP Equipment please visit the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) or the Safe Travel DOT information site.
- For Reference:Discontinued 07.11.2018
- Part Numbers:627843461173
- Warranties:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Pilot 12 Plus Battery Pack, Drawstring Carry Case, AC Power Cord (for Recharging the Battery), Adapter Cables for various Philips Respironics devices, Printed Instruction Manual. Additional DC Charging and battery options available in your shopping cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00627843461173
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: AC Power Supply with Charging Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:5.00 x 1.50 x 0.75 Inches
- AC Cord Weight:0.50 Pounds
- AC Cord Length:10 Feet
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Medistrom Battery Pack
- Battery Dimensions:7.50 x 4.75 x 0.75 Inches
- Battery Weight:1.80 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc.
- Battery Recharge Time:3-4 Hours Per Battery
- Battery Recharging:Recharge using the included AC Charger Cord or with the (optional) DC Recharging Cord.
- Battery Life:500 Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity:98 Watt-Hours
- Battery Notes:Always use the AC Charger and/or DC Charger provided to recharge your battery pack. Using a non-approved charger may damage your battery and void the warranty. Flashing green LEDs on the Pilot Battery Pack indicate it is charging. As the battery charges, the four green LED lights will shine to indicate the current charge level from 1 (10-40% charge) to 4 (90-100% charge). The Pilot Plus battery will charge whenever power is available regardless of whether the battery is on or off.
- COMPATIBILITY NOTES:Compatible with all Philips Respironics DreamStation and "60 Series" System One REMstar devices. Also compatible with DeVilbiss IntelliPAP devices and HDM Z1 Auto. Not compatible with DreamStation Go, "50 Series" System One Devices and any older REMstar devices.