The Medistrom Pilot 24 Plus is a brilliant power solution for people with ResMed CPAP/BiLevel Machines who need truly portable sleep therapy or a reliable backup for use during unexpected power outages.
- Powerful & Convenient for Nights Away from Home
- Brilliant Backup as an Uninterruptible Power Supply Too!
- Works with the Latest ResMed Machines
- Charges with Your CPAP Cord! DC Charging Available Too!
- Add on a Co-Pilot 24 for Double the Battery Power
- Approved by the FAA for Use on Airlines
Powerful & Convenient for Nights Away from Home: The Pilot 24 Plus provides 1-2 nights of power for your CPAP or BiLevel machine so you can enjoy restful sleep on vacation, out camping, on the road, in the air, or wherever else you may go! The Pilot 24 Plus also includes a flashlight and a USB port which is ideal for charging phones and other smaller electronic devices.
Brilliant Backup as an Uninterruptible Power Supply Too! Use the Pilot 24 Plus as a permanent power backup for your CPAP or BiLevel and you can sleep easier knowing that you won't wake in the middle of the night to find your machine has lost power during a storm. Simply attach the Pilot 24 Plus between your CPAP and the wall and it will automatically take over whenever there's an interruption in power service; and the Pilot 24 Plus will switch back to wall power, and begin recharging, automatically as soon as wall power is restored!
Works with the Latest ResMed Machines: The Medistrom Pilot 24 Plus CPAP Battery With Backup Power Supply is compatible with the latest ResMed sleep therapy devices and comes complete with Adapter Cables for the AirSense 10, AirCurve 10, and S9 Series Machines. As an added bonus, it is also compatible with AirMini machines with an added adapter.
Charges with Your CPAP Cord! DC Charging Available Too: The Pilot 24 Plus Battery Pack charges using the AC Power Cord from any compatible CPAP or BiLevel machine, so there's no extra charging cord needed! To make things even easier a LED lights on the battery let you know the battery's current charge status.
If you'll be away from home for an extended period, add a DC Power Charger to your Pilot 24 Plus so you can recharge from standard 12V power sources like the cigarette lighter power sockets found in most cars, boats and other vehicles.
Add on a Co-Pilot 24 for Double the Battery Power: If you think you might require more power than what the Pilot 24 Plus provides on its own, no problem! You can double your time away from a fixed power source by adding on the Co-Pilot 24 Extended Battery. The Co-Pilot 24 Extended Battery securely attaches to the Pilot 24 Plus creating a double capacity unit that will function exactly like the original but with twice the power!
Approved by the FAA for Use on Airlines: Current FAA regulations allow CPAP/BiPAP Machines and Lithium Ion Batteries (like the one in this battery pack) to be carried onboard commercial flights; however it is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board. Many will require a letter of medical necessity from your doctor or a copy of your prescription.
To learn more about traveling with CPAP/BiPAP Equipment please visit the US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) or the Safe Travel DOT information site.
- For Reference:Discontinued 05.07.2018
- Part Numbers:627843461180
- Warranty:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Pilot 24 Plus Battery Pack, Drawstring Carry Case, Adapter Cables for various ResMed devices, Printed Instruction Manual. Additional DC Charging and battery options available in your shopping cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00627843461180
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Medistrom Battery Pack
- Battery Dimensions:7.50 x 4.75 x .75 Inches
- Battery Weight:1.80 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc.
- Battery Recharge Time:3-4 Hours Per Battery
- Battery Recharging:Recharge using the Power Cord from your CPAP Machine or with the (optional) DC Recharging Cord.
- Battery Life:500 Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity:98 Watt-Hours
- Battery Notes:Using a non-approved charger may damage your battery and void the warranty. Flashing green LEDs on the Pilot Battery Pack indicate it is charging. As the battery charges, the four green LED lights will shine solidly to indicate the current charge level from 1 (10-40% charge) to 4 (90-100% charge). The Pilot Plus battery will charge whenever power is available regardless of whether the battery is on or off.
- COMPATIBILITY NOTES:Compatible with all ResMed AirSense 10, AirCurve 10 and S9 Series devices, Also compatible with the AirMini Travel CPAP with add on adapter. Not compatible with any ResMed S8 Series or older ResMed devices.