This is the Universal AC Power Supply with Cord is the external power supply used by all AirSense 10 Series CPAP Machines and AirCurve 10 Series BiLevel Machines. It includes a North American (US & Canada) AC Power Cord as shown.
Usage Information: This is a Universal Power Supply that will automatically adapt to voltages in most countries worldwide. (A plug adapter may be required for use outside of North America.) It is the only power supply that should be used with ResMed's AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 sleep therapy devices. Using a non-ResMed power supply with a ResMed CPAP/BiLevel machine may damage the machine and void the manufacturer's warranty.Compatibility Information:
- All AirSense 10 Series CPAP Machines
- AirSense 10
- AirSense 10 Elite
- AirSense 10 AutoSet
- AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
- All AirCurve 10 Series BiLevel Machines
- AirCurve 10 S
- AirCurve 10 V-Auto
- AirCurve 10 ST
- AirCurve 10 ASV
- Part Numbers:37344
- Warranties:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00619498373444
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz 1.0-1.5 A
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches
- AC Cord Weight:1.30 Pounds
- AC Cord Length:12 Feet
- AC Consumption:Typical 53 Watts (57VA); Peak 104 Watts (108VA)
My old one no longer held the connection to the cpap this one does so I like it your price was reasonable and delivery prompt. Thank you
Written by bettyagrant795, -2019-09-02
Product has performed well. Disappointed power cord only lasted a...
Product has performed well. Disappointed power cord only lasted a couple of years.
Written by jbagge66, -2017-07-28
Orders it, got it in a timely matter and able to use my machine again. Very easy to order online. Thank you
Written by MediumChampagneMule-46498, -2017-05-01
ADAPTER/RESMED AIR-10 .
IT'S PERFECT FOR MY BEDROOM AND WHEN I AM ON THE GO!!!
Written by SCAMPERTIM, -2016-06-10