For nights away from fixed power the Z1 & Z2's optional PowerShell Battery Pack provides an innovative, integrated solution merging the machine and battery in one convenient package.
- Integrated Battery Pack is Sturdy,Compact & Convenient
- Provides Plenty of Power For 1-2 Nights of Z1 or Z2 CPAP Therapy
- Great for Use When Traveling or Flying & During Power Outages
Integrated Battery Pack is Sturdy,Compact & Convenient: The Z1 & Z2 PowerShell is built to last, incorporating a soft, padded neoprene skin over a solid skeleton. Battery Modules and the Z1 or Z2 CPAP Machine slide and click into place in the PowerShell to create a single, sturdy, integrated unit. The PowerShell even includes a handy lanyard so you can hang your CPAP in a tent or on your headboard if you prefer not to rest it next to the bed.
Provides Plenty of Power For 1-2 Nights of Z1 or Z2 CPAP Therapy: The PowerShell holds a single battery module that will last, on average, 1-2 nights between charges. For extra nights away add additional battery modules -- at 9 ounces each they won't weigh you down! Battery modules will automatically recharge in the PowerShell when it is plugged into AC or DC power. The Z1 or Z2 CPAP machines do NOT need to be in the PowerShell when batteries are charging. If the Z1 or Z2 CPAP machine is in the PowerShell during charging then it must be placed in standby mode for the battery to charge.
Great for Use When Traveling or Flying & During Power Outages: The Z1 & Z2 PowerShell is designed for nights away from home, under the stars, in the air, and on the road; but it can also be used as a backup power supply, automatically taking over when your Z1 or Z2 loses AC power during a storm, power outage or blackout!
Usage Notes: This package does not include the Z1 or Z2 CPAP machine which is sold separately on this site.
- All Z1 Series CPAP Machines
- All Z2 Series CPAP Machines
- Manufacturer:Human Design Medical
- Part Numbers:HD60-7010
- Warranty:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00859477004116
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Dimensions:5.00 x 4.25 x 3.00 Inches
- Weight:9.8 Ounces
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Dimensions:4.00 x 3.75 x 1.50 Inches
- Battery Weight:9 Ounces
- Battery Runtime:1-2 Nights Per Battery Module Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 6CM most users will achieve more than 13 hours of run time per battery. At a pressure setting of 14CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery.
- Battery Recharge Time:8 Hours
- Battery Recharging:AC or DC Power via PowerShell
- Battery Life:Rated at 2/3 Capacity After 300 Charge Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage:14.4 V
- Battery Capacity:45 Watt-Hours
- Battery Notes:For best performance battery modules should be fully charged prior to first use. When the PowerShell is not in use, the battery module should be removed to preserve charge. Our in-house tests show that using a 4-Foot breathing tube and a low Z-Breathe setting can increase overall battery run times. For full usage instructions please review the user manual that came with your machine.