Philips Respironics PR SYSTEM ONE BiPAP PRO brings a wide array of proven technologies together with patient focused advancements to create a truly intelligent bi-level sleep therapy system.
Everything You Expect and More
The System One BiPAP PRO includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-25cm), patient adjustable ramp, AUTOMATIC altitude adjustment, data card, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition the BiPAP PRO provides bi-level therapy -- with a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration -- to provide a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Finally the BiPAP PRO features resistance control technologies that adjust to different mask styles, and advanced therapy tracking capabilities -- including advanced event detection and reporting.
Flex Family Technologies - The BiPAP AUTO features Bi-FLEX+
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Bi-Flex, on the BiPAP PRO, offers pressure relief at inhalation and exhalation to make BiPAP therapy more like natural breathing. By tracking each breath, Bi-Flex pressure relief technology always delivers pressure relief just when it is needed for an improved sleep experience.
System One Humidity Control and Dry Box Technology
Many BiPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
System One Resistance Control
System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, the System One Resistance Control instructs your BiPAP to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance you can enjoy the full benefits of Respironics Flex comfort technologies no matter which mask is used.
Advanced Event Detection & Reporting
The System One BiPAP PRO tracks many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition the BiPAP PRO can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas, obstructed airway apneas, and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 09.25.2013
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:DS650S, DS650HS
- In The Package:PR System One BiPAP Pro BiLevel Machine, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Foam), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (BiPAP Only). Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0470
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- BiPAP = 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H
- BiPAP = 3.0 lbs
- BiPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 7" L x 10.75" W x 4" H
- BiPAP with HUMIDIFIER= 4.8 lbs
- Power Supply = 4.5" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H
- Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Average Sound Level = Less than 30 dBA
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 25cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to EPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compenstation = Automatic
- Comfort Technologies = Bi-Flex
- Leak Compensation = Automatic
- Heated Humidifier = Optional System One Humidifier
- Auto On/Off = Yes
- Data Display on Device = Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Data Storage, Detection & Reporting (SD Card more than 1 year) = Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Clear Airway Apnea, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing
Heated Humidifier Specifications (Optional)
- Approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US.
- Each PR SystemOne Series CPAP/BiPAP Machine includes an FAA Approved label on the base of the machine for easy identification.
- Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your CPAP/BiPAP on board.
- Water Capacity = 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at recommended water level
- Heater Settings = 1 to 5 (104º to 158º F / 40º to 70º C)
- Universal Power Supply = Direct power via CPAP/BiPAP connection
I am very pleased with my new Bipap machine. It replaced one that was about 12 years old. This one is much smaller and lighter. Perfect for travel. I aslo like the auto shut off and on. Cannot say enough about the people at cpapexchange. They were great. I was without a Bipap machine for 4 days. I called them Friday afternoon and they were able to get me next day shipping at the last minute. I slept great that Saturday evening. Thanks again cpapexchange and a special thanks to Sebastian who helped me with my order.
Written by Frank, -2012-09-14