Philips Respironics PR SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR 150 is a smart entry level CPAP system at a super low price. It includes many of the great technologies available in more expensive REMstar units and it now includes auto-dimming LED control lights so you'll be assured an undisturbed sleep throughout the night!
- A Great Basic CPAP at a Great Low Price
- System One Heated Humidifier for Added Comfort
- Made in the USA with a 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- FAA Approved for Use Onboard Commercial Aircraft
- Auto-Dimming LED Lights for an Undisturbed Sleep
- Therapy Compliance Reporting & SD Data Card
- Universal Power Supply for Use Worldwide
- System One Resistance Control Ensures Proper Pressure Delivery
A Great Entry Level CPAP at a Great Low Price: The System One REMstar is proudly made in the USA! It includes all of the features you'd expect from a standard CPAP sleep therapy solution including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, MANUAL altitude adjustment, an SD data card, and a universal power supply for convenient use worldwide.
System One Resistance Control Ensures Proper Pressure Delivery: The REMSTAR 150 is compatible with all CPAP masks, but if you're using a Respironics mask then it can provide a more custom experience with Resistance Control. System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, Resistance Control instructs the device to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks so you're ensured exactly the pressure delivery prescribed, every minute of every night.
Therapy Compliance Reporting & SD Data Card: The System One REMstar uses a breathing detection compliance meter to track hours of use and provide information on overall patterns of use on screen and via the included SD Data Card. It is compatible with Respironics Encore software products including EncoreViewer.
(Optional) System One Heated Humidifier: Many CPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidifier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against water damage.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 05.04.2016
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:DS150S, DS150HS
- In The Package:PR System One REMstar Basic CPAP Machine, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Foam), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP & Humidifier Only). Select Additional Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- CPAP = 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H
- CPAP = 3 lbs
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 7" L x 10.75" W x 4" H
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER= 4.8 lbs
- Power Supply = 4.5" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H
- Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Average Sound Level = Less than 30 dBA
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (.5cm increments)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compenstation = Manual
- Comfort (Pressure Relief) Technologies = NA
- Leak Compensation = Automatic
- Heated Humidifier = System One Humidifier Optional
- Auto On/Off = Yes
- Data Display on Device = Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Data Storage, Detection & Reporting (SD Card more than 1 year) = Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average
Heated Humidifier Specifications (Optional)
- Approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US.
- Each PR SystemOne Series CPAP/BiPAP Machine includes an FAA Approved label on the base of the machine for easy identification.
- Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your CPAP/BiPAP on board.
- Water Capacity = 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at recommended water level
- Heater Settings = 1 to 5 (104º to 158º F / 40º to 70º C)
- Universal Power Supply = Direct power via CPAP connection