Philips Respironics PR SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR 150 is a smart entry level CPAP system at a super low price. It includes many of the great technologies available in more expensive REMstar units and it now includes auto-dimming LED control lights so you'll be assured an undisturbed sleep throughout the night!
- A Great Basic CPAP at a Great Low Price
- System One Heated Humidifier for Added Comfort
- Made in the USA with a 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- FAA Approved for Use Onboard Commercial Aircraft
- Auto-Dimming LED Lights for an Undisturbed Sleep
- Therapy Compliance Reporting & SD Data Card
- Universal Power Supply for Use Worldwide
- System One Resistance Control Ensures Proper Pressure Delivery
A Great Entry Level CPAP at a Great Low Price: The System One REMstar is proudly made in the USA! It includes all of the features you'd expect from a standard CPAP sleep therapy solution including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, MANUAL altitude adjustment, an SD data card, and a universal power supply for convenient use worldwide.
System One Resistance Control Ensures Proper Pressure Delivery: The REMSTAR 150 is compatible with all CPAP masks, but if you're using a Respironics mask then it can provide a more custom experience with Resistance Control. System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, Resistance Control instructs the device to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks so you're ensured exactly the pressure delivery prescribed, every minute of every night.
Therapy Compliance Reporting & SD Data Card: The System One REMstar uses a breathing detection compliance meter to track hours of use and provide information on overall patterns of use on screen and via the included SD Data Card. It is compatible with Respironics Encore software products including EncoreViewer.
(Optional) System One Heated Humidifier: Many CPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidifier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against water damage.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 05.04.2016
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:DS150S, DS150HS
- In The Package:PR System One REMstar Basic CPAP Machine, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Foam), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP & Humidifier Only). Select Additional Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- CPAP = 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H
- CPAP = 3 lbs
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 7" L x 10.75" W x 4" H
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER= 4.8 lbs
- Power Supply = 4.5" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H
- Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Average Sound Level = Less than 30 dBA
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (.5cm increments)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compenstation = Manual
- Comfort (Pressure Relief) Technologies = NA
- Leak Compensation = Automatic
- Heated Humidifier = System One Humidifier Optional
- Auto On/Off = Yes
- Data Display on Device = Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Data Storage, Detection & Reporting (SD Card more than 1 year) = Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average
Heated Humidifier Specifications (Optional)
- Approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US.
- Each PR SystemOne Series CPAP/BiPAP Machine includes an FAA Approved label on the base of the machine for easy identification.
- Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your CPAP/BiPAP on board.
- Water Capacity = 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at recommended water level
- Heater Settings = 1 to 5 (104º to 158º F / 40º to 70º C)
- Universal Power Supply = Direct power via CPAP connection
This machine is great. Quieter than my former machine and I am getting more sleep.
Written by Ronald R C, -2016-04-23
I found the new machine very easy to set up and operate. It has more than satisfied my needs. It was shipped quickly and I used it the same night I received it. I'm sleeping like a baby.
Written by Jon, -2016-04-19
everything as advertised
The product arrived quickly with plenty of notifications, was exactly correct, and worked like a charm. The price was so good that I'm thinking of buying another one in case this one fails ten years or more down the road.
Written by Arnold, -2016-03-25
Love this company!
I had been using a CPAP from 2008 that recently went bad. I ordered a machine from CPAPXChange. I had ordered it next day air, but realized I didn't need it that quickly, so they changed it. Company is really awesome. The machine is virtually the same one I had. Only complaint is it doesn't have auto on/off. This may not be available on the newer machines. Machine is extremely quiet and has many more features than my last machine.
Written by April, -2016-03-12
Great to do business with and great prices. Good communication and fast shipping. The product was well packaged for shipment.
Written by LDH, -2016-02-11
Written by Jeremy, -2016-02-02
CPAP150 system 150 REMstar
The cpap machine arrived on time and was easy to set up. The machine is very quiet and the setting are set for the air pressure.
Written by James, -2015-01-07
Good Product for low investment
I was looing for a lower priced system for travel. Would rather have a compact model but decided cheaper will do. Works like the higher priced version except for not being Auto start. Save the bubble wrap for carrying case as the bag is built extra light. No complaints for the price.
Written by Rdled, -2015-01-04
I am really happy with my cpap purchase! It arrived super fast and it's better than I can imagine.
Written by Ashley, -2014-09-02
system one Remstar 150
I purchased this for several hundred dollars cheaper than what the home medical supply store wanted to charge me. Not sure if its an apples to apples comparison feature wise but its a cpap with humidifier, what else does it need to do??!!
Written by Shawn, -2014-07-22
REMstar 150 CPAP System
Great little machine, one you can leave at the cabin at the lake or take traveling really impressed with it. cpapXchange delivered quickly and on time. Very pleased.
Written by Vern C, -2014-04-07
I love it. I sleep on my side and my Rx is 13cm of h2o. Small, quiet, and only one hose needed for cpap and humidifier.
Written by Sound Sleeper, -2014-03-10
Good Budget CPAP
I needed a CPAP for travel. My last CPAP was much more expensive than this one; but this is as good as any I've had and at a much lower price!
Written by Tricia, -2013-11-08