Philips Respironics PR SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR PLUS brings a wide array of proven technologies together with patient focused advancements to create a truly intelligent sleep therapy system.
Everything You Expect and More
The System One REMstar PLUS includes all of the features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, MANUAL altitude adjustment, data card, C-FLEX comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition it includes basic therapy tracking and compliance reporting capabilities.
Flex Family Technologies - The REMstar Plus Features C-FLEX
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Thanks to the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm that detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, the REMstar Plus delivers just the right pressure relief for every breath, making it easier for patients to adapt to therapy.
System One Humidity Control and Dry Box Technology
Many CPAP/APAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier delivers optimum humidity, drastically reduces rainout, and provides ultimate comfort throughout the night by analyzing and adjusting to ambient temperature, changing environmental conditions, relative humidity, and therapy flow. Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
Standard Therapy Reporting
The System One REMstar PLUS tracks hours of use and provides information on overall patterns of use on screen and via the included SD Data Card.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 06.13.2013
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:DS250S, DS250HS
- In The Package:PR System One REMstar Plus CPAP Machine, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Foam), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- CPAP = 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H
- CPAP = 3 lbs
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 7" L x 10.75" W x 4" H
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER= 4.8 lbs
- Power Supply = 4.5" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H
- Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Average Sound Level = Less than 30 dBA
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Adjustment = Manual
- Comfort Technologies = C-Flex, C-Flex+
- Leak Compensation = Automatic
- Heated Humidifier = Optional System One Humidifier
- Auto On/Off = Yes
- Data Display on Device = Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Data Storage, Detection & Reporting (SD Card more than 1 year) = Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average
Heated Humidifier Specifications (Optional)
- Approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US.
- Each PR SystemOne Series CPAP/BiPAP Machine includes an FAA Approved label on the base of the machine for easy identification.
- Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your CPAP/BiPAP on board.
- Water Capacity = 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at recommended water level
- Heater Settings = 1 to 5 (104º to 158º F / 40º to 70º C)
- Universal Power Supply = Direct power via CPAP/BiPAP connection
The flexability of this CPAP helps me get much better sleep.
Written by Bill, -2013-05-23
This machine is quite, easy to setup and fully adjustable. This is my second machine and it is 100% better than my old one. Technology keeps improving and this is by far the best machine I've have bought. It
Written by ronnie2509, -2013-04-17
good for price
works very good i love it i just wish the heated humidifier would heat the air more.
Written by jbowman, -2013-03-04
I just got this to replace my M Series CPAP machine and I find this one to be much quieter. Also the heated humidifier is a lot better design with the updated chamber that doesn't leak. The size is good although not as tiny as some machines these days. Good for travel and all in all I'm happy.
Written by Conrad, -2012-12-05