One of the lightest and smallest CPAPs on the market the Zzz-PAP from Probasics delivers performance, simplicity, style and value in a VERY small package. With a wide pressure range, adjustable ramp, universal power supply, optional humidification, and a 2-year manufacturer's warranty the Zzz-PAP is an ideal basic CPAP solution at a brilliant low price.
Weighing less than two pounds and coming standard with a Universal Power Supply, the compact Zzz-PAP is not only an excellent choice for your bedside, it’s perfect for travel too.
The Zzz-PAP Travel CPAP offers easy setup with a wide 4-20 CM pressure range, a comfortable 0-45 minute ramp and manual altitude adjustment. And it is backed by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty so you can be sure this little guy will serve you well for years to come.
(Optional) Heated Humidifier
The Zzz-PAP Heated Humidier is a great option for people who experience nasal irritation or dryness with CPAP therapy. The heated humidifier integrates easily with any Zzz-PAP CPAP machine increasing humidity in therapy air and improving comfort during sleep. With a reliable and safe design the Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier features overheating protection, a dishwasher safe water chamber.
- Easy Ramp Time Setting and Adjustment - Ramp capability allows a 0-45 minute adjustable time period to make falling to sleep easier.
- Compliance Meter - The number of patient use hours can be easily accessed for reimbursement or therapeutic recording purposes.
- Exteremely Quiet - Average at just 30 dBA at 10.0 cmH2O.
- LCD Display with Back Light and Easy-to-Use Interface - The LCD display is easy to read, and the intuitive user interface is very simple to use.
- Easy-to-Carry Design - It is compact and easy to carry with its small size and light weight. Perfect for travel.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 05.13.2013
- Part Numbers:7521, 7520
- In The Package:Probasics Zzz-PAP CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, 6-Foot Tube, Power Cord, Printed Manuals, Reusable Foam Filter. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
Performance & Power
- CPAP Machine = 5.8 x 5 x 3.9 Inches
- CPAP Machine = 1.77 lbs
- CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 10 x 6.8 x 5.5 Inches
- CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 3.14 lbs
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H2O (0.5 cm H2O Increments)
- Manufacturer's Default Pressure Setting = 4cm
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 Minutes (5-min Increments)
- Altitude Compensation = Manual
- Sound Levels = Average less than 30 dBA @ 10cm H2O
- Auto On/Off = No
- Universal Power Supply = AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- External Power Supply = NA (The Zzz-PAP includes a slimline power cord. No external "power brick" is needed.)
- Optional Integrated Humidifier = Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier
- Therapy Tracking = Hours of Use
- Warranty = 2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty