Purdoux CPAP Mask & Tube Cleaning Wipes are great for everyday cleaning of sleep therapy masks and equipment. They are made without using harmful chemicals and are ideal for daily cleaning of your CPAP equipment. The wipes are available in two versions - Unscented with Aloe Vera or Citrus with Grapefruit & Lemon.
- All Natural Cleansers are Safe & Effective
- Available in Unscented & Citrus Scented Versions
- 100% Pure Cotton Wipes With High Absorbency Levels
- Suitable for Daily Cleaning of CPAP Masks, Tubing & Accessories
All Natural Cleansers are Safe & Effective: Purdoux Wipes effectively remove dirt, grease, oils and other organic residue from your masks and equipment, keeping them clean and fresh.
Available in Unscented & Citrus Scented Versions: Purdoux Wipes are available in two versions: Unscented Wipes with Aloe Vera are great for people who prefer a clean feeling without any scent; Citrus Scented Wipes with Grapefruit & Lemon are enhanced with a gentle scent that leaves a fresh, clean aroma behind after cleaning. Both options are great so choose your favorite.
- Manufacturer:Choice One Medical
- Part Numbers:PCW-U, PCW-S
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:06934885109593, 00718207522422
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Materials:Alcohol Free, Latex Free, Solvent Free
- Citrus Scented:Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance.
- Unscented:Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil.
These clean my mask effectively and remove the natural oils of my oily skin. I wish they made a smaller size, as half of the wipe is wasted.
Written by WanderingNightingale-48360, IA -2020-06-25
Good product, good price!
Easy to use dispenser to clean Cpap mask.
Written by debnegri53, Tucson AZ -2019-11-20
Very easy to use and smells good!
Written by mickhale1, Rockford, IL -2019-05-02
The sheets are very hard to get out of the container. The sheets are not very wet, as a matter of fact the are very dry.
I will not purchase another one.
Written by plrizzo, -2018-03-17