Simple to use and disposable, RemZzzs Cotton MINIMAL CONTACT FULL FACE CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners help alleviate many of the common problems -- leaks, pressure marks, skin irritation, etc -- associated with sleep therapy and CPAP/BiPAP masks.
- Soft, Comfortable Barrier Between You and Your Mask
- Absorbs Facial Moisture & Oils for Increased Mask Comfort
- Spend Less Time Cleaning Your Mask
- Designed for a Wide Range of Minimal Contact Full Face Mask
Soft, Comfortable Barrier Between You and Your Mask: RemZzzs sit between your mask's cushion and your face, creating a natural, soft cloth barrier that feels comfortable and improves your sleep therapy effectiveness.
Absorbs Facial Moisture & Oils for Increased Mask Comfort: 100% Cotton fibers in the liner help absorb facial oil and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great.
Spend Less Time Cleaning Your Mask: RemZzzs can save you a lot of time too. Most manufacturers' recommend cleaning your CPAP/BiPAP mask every day. The naturally absorbent fibers in RemZzzs act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the cushion. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
These RemZzzs mask liners are designed to fit a wide range of Minimal Contact Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Masks from all major manufacturers:
- Philips Respironics Minimal Contact Full Face Masks: For Amara View, DreamWear Full and similar masks choose RemZzzs 6C-AVK.
- ResMed Minimal Contact Full Face Masks: For AirFit F30 and similar masks choose RemZzzs 6C-AVK. For Mirage Liberty and similar masks choose 6D-LHK.
- Manufacturer:Naturs Design
- Part Numbers:6C-AVK (All Sizes), 6D-LHK (Liberty)
- In The Package:30 Facial Liners
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00013964995480, 00633726097162
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:One Size Fits Most
- Materials:Latex Free
These are wonderful liners. They fit my ResMed AirFit F30 perfectly. No more annoying leaks, the liners are sooo soft and comfy and they have drastically cut down on my morning “mask face”.
Written by attorneyrose, Temple TX -2020-02-16
Work for me.
Not that I like CPAP or having to wear all this stuff; but the minimal mask is smaller than my old full face and these Remzz make it so I can wear it looser without leaks.
Written by cornhusker1, Lincoln -2019-12-04
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil & moisture from your face, the manufacturer recommends one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using RemZzzs?YES! Actually the manufacturer encourages the use of a cream or lotion on ones face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the masks silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- Can I wash and dry RemZzzs?Attempting to wash or dry will shrink & curl RemZzzs, diminishing its absorption qualities and eliminating its effectiveness.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If youve already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After Ive fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?RemZzzs are very delicate and its very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushions edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- The oval-shaped center hole looks pretty small?It's actually like that on purpose. RemZzzs is designed to stretch around your nose and mouth in order to provide a custom fit. Once you position your face into the liner (while it lays on top of your mask) and fasten the straps into place, you can adjust RemZzzs by pulling outward on the protruding edges. The manufacturer does not recommend cutting the center hole to make it larger.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?Yes, absolutely! In our studies, beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.