Simple to use and disposable, RemZzzs Cotton NASAL CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners help alleviate many of the common problems -- leaks, pressure marks, skin irritation, etc -- associated with sleep therapy and CPAP/BiPAP masks.
- Soft, Comfortable Barrier Between You and Your Mask
- Absorbs Facial Moisture & Oils for Increased Mask Comfort
- Spend Less Time Cleaning Your Mask
- Designed for a Wide Range of Nasal Masks
Soft, Comfortable Barrier Between You and Your Mask: RemZzzs sit between your mask's cushion and your face, creating a natural, soft cloth barrier that feels comfortable and improves your sleep therapy effectiveness.
Absorbs Facial Moisture & Oils for Increased Mask Comfort: 100% Cotton fibers in the liner help absorb facial oil and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great.
Spend Less Time Cleaning Your Mask: RemZzzs can save you a lot of time too. Most manufacturers' recommend cleaning your CPAP/BiPAP mask every day. The naturally absorbent fibers in RemZzzs act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the cushion. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
These RemZzzs mask liners are designed to fit a wide range of Nasal CPAP/BiPAP Masks from all major manufacturers:
- Fisher & Paykel Nasal Masks: For Eson, Eson 2, FlexiFit 405, FlexiFit 406, FlexiFit 407, Zest, Zest Q, and similar choose RemZzzs 10A-NXK for Petite, K10-NS for Small or Petite, K11-NM for Medium or Standard, and K12-NL for Large or Plus.
- Philips Respironics Nasal Masks: For ComfortClassic, ComfortFusion, ComfortSelect, ComfortGel Blue Nasal, ProfileLite and similar choose RemZzzs K7-NS for Petite and Small, K8-NM for Medium, and K9-NL for Large. For Wisp and Pico NASAL Masks choose RemZzzs 10A-NXK for Petite or SmallMedium, and K10-NS for Large and ExtraLarge. For TrueBlue Nasal masks choose RemZzzs 10A-NXK for Petite or Small, K8-NM for Medium or Large.
- ResMed Nasal Masks: For AirFit N10, AirFit N20, Swift FX Nano and similar choose 10A-NXK for Extra Small or Small, K10-NS for Standard or Medium, and K11-NM for Large or Wide. For Mirage Activa, Mirage Micro, Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Activa LT, Ultra Mirage II, and similar choose RemZzzs K10-NS for Small or Wide, K11-NM for Medium, and K12-NL for Large.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2021-09-15
- Manufacturer:Naturs Design
- Part Numbers:K7NS, K8NM, K9NL, 10ANXK, K10NS, K11NM, K12NL
- In The Package:30 Facial Liners & 2 Forehead Liners
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00837654800263, 00837654800270, 00837654800287, 00091037780140, 00837654800294, 00837654800300, 00837654800317,
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Love them !
I love the remZZzs mask liners. I usually order one size up, it makes it easier to adjust the edges. I can also wash them once or twice because they will still fit after washing. I will be a return customer ! :-)
Written by SplendidStingray-33541, -2021-05-12
CPAP Nasal Liners
The liners work great to protect your skin from rashes.
Written by cindyrclark, -2021-02-25
Outstanding and fast delivery!
Written by aengling75, IA -2020-12-09
Happy Skin, Happy Wallet, Happy Customer
For CPAP users with sensitive skin like mine, these RemZzzs Mask Liners are absolutely the way to go. They will keep your skin calm and blemish free without decreasing the quality of your mask seal. And ordering them from capaXchange always results in the lowest price, fastest delivery and most superior customer service.
Written by jbarmoewsn60, -2019-11-07
Made all the difference in using or not using CPAP
Written by woceb, -2018-02-02
Not worth the money
The liners are way to expensive they should be cheaper
Written by gudrunleszczynski, -2017-12-15
These liners work fine. The only problems is that they...
These liners work fine. The only problems is that they move on me during the night and make my mask leak
Written by geo_guy55, -2017-04-06
Review of CPAP pads
I had great expectations for this product. However, they just didn't serve my needs. Following the instructions, I applied them properly only to have them bunch up when I put on my facial apparatus . Great idea, but useless to me. I guess I can use them in lieu of cotton balls or as coasters.
Written by llc, -2016-12-03
I followed the directions and it took several minutes to position the liner, only for it to dislodge within 3 minutes and be flapping over my mouth! I tried several times over the last week and never had any luck with these. Way too frustrating without any real benefit.
Written by Anon, -2016-07-24
To thin to small
The company is fast at sending and I believe are truly on to something however the liners are to small and thin. I feel like I could just cut up old t shirts and have the same outcome. I wish they were more like a cushion that was fitted better to each mask. I could've just done this myself for free.
Written by Jennifer H, -2016-02-14
Not what I expected
Thought they were self stick form fitting to mask but not I ended up sewing two of them together and put mask I. Center and form around nasal cushion.
Written by Dissatisfied, -2015-10-20
RemZzzs mask liners
I only received 1 pack (3 liners) when I got my machine. Since the liners do stretch over time I needed to have more on hand. These are very comfortable & help prevent mask lines & sweating through the night. I would recommend having extras on hand.
Written by Diana L S, -2015-07-24
Using RemZzz is like breathing thru cloth. Sometimes it reduces red bruising on nose but not always. Washed ones stretch & are better under the nose. When positioned right, can reduce leaks. Somewhat helpful.
Written by Judith, -2015-05-06
Ordered product, it was shipped and received within 3 days. What more can you ask for?
Written by gwbrowne, -2015-01-06
These work surprisingly well
I've been using CPAP for ten years and have tried many different accessories and gadgets. I was surprised how well these work to reduce mask leaks. The added benefit of protecting your skin is another bonus. I do think they are overpriced. I wasn't looking to spend another $250 a year on CPAP supplies but now in my second month of use I'm not sure I want to go without them.
Written by Rus W, -2014-10-20
Not really helping that much.
Written by jimh_nancys, -2014-10-16
What a difference RemZzzs make!
RemZzzs provide wonderful comfort to my CPAP mask. They feel so soft and no more air leaks! My dermatitis around my nose is gone too. I'm so glad I tried them!
Written by Terri, -2013-09-22
A must if you are allergic to the mask. I developed an allery after 15 years of wearing a mask. I use double stick tape to hold it in place for a couple of nights.
Written by Pam, -2013-06-04
These do a good job of protecting the bridge and sides of my nose from injury or wear from the mask. They can be removed and replaced during the night if I get up, without much deformation. I have tried other products that did not work as well.
Written by VioletMarmoset, -2012-10-20
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil & moisture from your face, the manufacturer recommends one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them. RemZzzs forehead liners are designed to be used for fifteen nights each, as their sole purpose is to aid in stability and comfort. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning over or refolding.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using RemZzzs?YES! Actually the manufacturer encourages the use of a cream or lotion on ones face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the masks silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- Can I wash and dry RemZzzs?Attempting to wash or dry will shrink & curl RemZzzs, diminishing its absorption qualities and eliminating its effectiveness.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If youve already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After Ive fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?RemZzzs are very delicate and its very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushions edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- The oval-shaped center hole looks pretty small?It's actually like that on purpose. RemZzzs is designed to stretch around your nose and mouth in order to provide a custom fit. Once you position your face into the liner (while it lays on top of your mask) and fasten the straps into place, you can adjust RemZzzs by pulling outward on the protruding edges. The manufacturer does not recommend cutting the center hole to make it larger.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?Yes, absolutely! In our studies, beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.