Simple to use and disposable, RemZzzs Cotton NASAL PILLOW CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners help alleviate many of the common problems -- leaks, pressure marks, skin irritation, etc -- associated with sleep therapy and CPAP/BiPAP masks.
- Soft, Comfortable Barrier Between You and Your Mask
- Absorbs Facial Moisture & Oils for Increased Mask Comfort
- Spend Less Time Cleaning Your Mask
- Designed for a Wide Range of Nasal Pillow Masks
Soft, Comfortable Barrier Between You and Your Mask: RemZzzs sit between your mask's cushion and your face, creating a natural, soft cloth barrier that feels comfortable and improves your sleep therapy effectiveness.
Absorbs Facial Moisture & Oils for Increased Mask Comfort: 100% Cotton fibers in the liner help absorb facial oil and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great.
Spend Less Time Cleaning Your Mask: RemZzzs can save you a lot of time too. Most manufacturers' recommend cleaning your CPAP/BiPAP mask every day. The naturally absorbent fibers in RemZzzs act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the cushion. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
These RemZzzs mask liners are designed to fit a wide range of Nasal Pillow CPAP/BiPAP Masks from all major manufacturers:
- Fisher & Paykel Nasal Pillow Masks: For Opus, Infinity, and similar masks choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK. RemZzzs are NOT compatible with F&P Pilairo or Brevida series masks.
- Philips Respironics Nasal Pillow Masks: For DreamWear Gel, Nuance, Nuance Pro, GoLife, OptiLife, and similar masks choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
- ResMed Nasal Pillow Masks: For AirFit P10, AirFit P30i, Mirage Liberty, Mirage Swift, Mirage Swift II, Swift FX, Swift FX Bella, Swift LT and similar masks choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
- Other Nasal Pillow Masks: For Breeze, Adam Circuit, Hybrid, Bravo, Aloha, Nasal-Aire II, and other similar masks choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
- Manufacturer:Naturs Design
- Part Numbers:7A-NPK
- In The Package:30 Facial Liners
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00091037780133
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
Nasal pillow mask liners
Your product is worthless. Even if it would work with my nasal pillows, which it will not, it takes 3 hands to position it.
Written by John D, -2016-08-17
Soft and easy
These are really soft and easy to use. Actually helped with leakage. Only complaint, not reusable.
Written by Penny K, -2016-04-25
RemZzzs Nasal Pillows CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners
I couldn't really see how these liners made any difference. They might have made the nasal pillows slightly more comfortable but didn't seal the air in in any significant way. Because they must be discarded after one use the product is wasteful and expensive.
Written by Michael, -2014-08-26
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil & moisture from your face, the manufacturer recommends one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them. RemZzzs forehead liners are designed to be used for fifteen nights each, as their sole purpose is to aid in stability and comfort. You may use all sides of the forehead liner by simply turning over or refolding.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using RemZzzs?YES! Actually the manufacturer encourages the use of a cream or lotion on ones face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the masks silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- Can I wash and dry RemZzzs?Attempting to wash or dry will shrink & curl RemZzzs, diminishing its absorption qualities and eliminating its effectiveness.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If youve already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After Ive fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?RemZzzs are very delicate and its very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend about a 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch beyond your mask cushions edge. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- The oval-shaped center hole looks pretty small?It's actually like that on purpose. RemZzzs is designed to stretch around your nose and mouth in order to provide a custom fit. Once you position your face into the liner (while it lays on top of your mask) and fasten the straps into place, you can adjust RemZzzs by pulling outward on the protruding edges. The manufacturer does not recommend cutting the center hole to make it larger.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?Yes, absolutely! In our studies, beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.