RemZzzs Cotton NASAL PILLOW CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners help alleviate many of the common problems -- leaks, pressure marks, skin irritation, etc -- associated with sleep therapy and CPAP/BiPAP masks.
RemZzzs sit between your mask's nasal pillows and your face, creating a natural, soft cloth barrier that feels comfortable and improves your sleep therapy effectiveness.
- Reduce or Eliminate Noisy, Annoying Air Leaks
- Prevent Skin Irritation & Reduce Allergic Reactions
- Reduce or Eliminate Ugly, Pressure Marks & Sore Spots
- Absorb Facial Moisture & Oils for Increased Mask Comfort
- Reduce Mask Maintenance & Cleaning
- Can Be Used with Facial Creams and Moisturizers
- Promote a Comfortable, Full Night of Sleep with Sleep Therapy
- Made of 100% Naturally Absorbent Cotton Fibers
With RemZzzs you place the cloth liner between the mask's nasal pillows and your face each night as you prepare for sleep. The revolutionary RemZzzs liner acts as a barrier between the skin of your face and the silicone of your mask's pillows. Special fibers in the liner help absorb facial oil and moisture, which helps to keep your mask operating smoothly, you resting comfortably, and your skin looking great.
RemZzzs can save you a lot of time too. Most manufacturers' recommend cleaning your CPAP/BiPAP mask every day. The naturally absorbent fibers in RemZzzs act as a barrier between you and your mask, keeping oil and moisture away from the cushion. The result is you spending less time cleaning your mask, and spending more time actually enjoying all of its benefits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I wear RemZzzs for more than one night?
Since RemZzzs is designed to absorb oil & moisture from your face, the manufacturer recommends one fresh facial liner per night for maximum effectiveness and comfort. However we recognize that each person may wear a single liner for as many nights as they personally feel comfortable doing so, or find it to still work for them.
- Am I able to wear face cream to bed while using RemZzzs?
YES! Actually the manufacturer encourages the use of a cream or lotion on one¦#146;s face before putting on your mask, with a RemZzzs in place. It will aid in keeping the liner in place, as well as promote healthier facial skin. The face cream will not interfere with the mask¦#146;s silicone cushion, since the liner is a barrier between your face & the mask.
- Can I wash and dry RemZzzs?
Attempting to wash or dry will shrink & curl RemZzzs, diminishing its absorption qualities and eliminating its effectiveness.
- What if I wrinkle my facial liners? Can I iron RemZzzs?
Applying heat from an iron will flatten the fibers and diminish its absorption abilities. If you have trouble with wrinkling, do your best to position the liner as flat as possible on the mask cushion. Once you fasten the mask in place, the liner should smooth out. If you¦#146;ve already fastened the mask in place and wrinkling is still a concern, adjusting RemZzzs by pulling on the protruding edges may decrease wrinkling as well.
- After I¦#146;ve fastened RemZzzs in place, the edges curl. Is this ok?
RemZzzs are very delicate and it¦#146;s very common for the edges to curl. Curling does not affect performance.
- The liner seems kind of wide. Is it supposed to stick out around the edges of my mask?
Definitely. In order to offer the highest comfort, RemZzzs will extend out around your nasal pillow edges. These edges also help to adjust RemZzzs once your mask has been fastened in place.
- Will RemZzzs still work if I have facial hair?
Yes, absolutely! In our studies, beards or mustaches do not seem to interfere with the effectiveness of RemZzzs.
- Manufacturer:Naturs Design
- Part Numbers:7A-NPK
- In The Package:30 Facial Liners
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00091037780133
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Fisher & Paykel Masks:For Opus, Infinity, and similar choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK. RemZzzs are NOT compatible with F&P Pilairo and Pilairo Q Masks.
- Philips Respironics Masks:For GoLife, OptiLife, Nuance, Nuance Pro, and similar choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
- Puritan Bennett Masks:For Breeze, Adam, and similar choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
- ResMed Masks:For Mirage Swift, Swift FX, Swift FX Bella, Swift LT, Mirage Liberty, Airfit P10, and similar choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
- RespCare Masks:For Hybrid, Bravo, Aloha, Nasal-Aire II, and similar choose RemZzzs 7A-NPK.
Nasal pillow mask liners
Your product is worthless. Even if it would work with my nasal pillows, which it will not, it takes 3 hands to position it.
Written by John D, -2016-08-17
Soft and easy
These are really soft and easy to use. Actually helped with leakage. Only complaint, not reusable.
Written by Penny K, -2016-04-25
RemZzzs Nasal Pillows CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners
I couldn't really see how these liners made any difference. They might have made the nasal pillows slightly more comfortable but didn't seal the air in in any significant way. Because they must be discarded after one use the product is wasteful and expensive.
Written by Michael, -2014-08-26