ResMed's Swift™ LT is a revolution in nasal pillow technology. At just 2.3 ounces it is light to the touch, easy to fit and offers unparalleled quietness for you and your bed partner. The Swift LT's streamlined design minimizes facial contact while offering stability and a secure seal. It is a great option for active sleepers and a 360º tubing swivel makes it great for side sleepers too!
The Swift LT features a patented rotating barrel that can be adjusted to accommodate various nasal angles for a secure and stable fit. The Swift LT's soft headgear is strong and flexible to provide a secure fit that eliminates the need for forehead support and reduces strap marks and pinch points.
The dual-wall pillows sit on a flexible base, allowing vertical and lateral movement without breaking the seal, and are designed to reduce symptoms of dryness by limiting the volume of air entering the nostrils. In addition, the outer pillow inflates with air while the inner pillow offers soft, stable support. Swift LT pillows are available in 3 sizes -- Small, Medium and Large -- to fit nearly all noses comfortably. ExtraSmall pillows are also available as a separate item or as part of the Swift LT for Her CPAP Mask Pack.
- Light touch: With no forehead support and weighing only 2.3 oz (67 g), the Swift LT seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep
- Easy fit: Rotating barrel allows user to customize seal, and simple design makes it easy to fit and clean. Three pillow sizes fit over 95% of users (based on ResMed's anthropometric database)
- Whisper-quiet comfort: Quietest nasal pillows system on the market and 71% quieter than the Mirage™ Swift II.*
- Compact and stable: Ideal for side sleeping, the Swift LT’s mask frame width is 50% of the size of the Mirage Swift II.
- Personalized fit: Flexible, lightweight tubing with a 360º swivel enables multiple sleeping positions including side or back. The optional tube retainer (included in all mask packs) clicks onto the top of the headgear to secure tubing if you wish.
- Part Numbers:60560
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Pillows Mask with 3 Pillow Sizes (Small, Medium & Large) and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- GTIN Codes:00619498605606
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Pillow Masks, FitPack Masks, His & Hers Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H20 Recommended
Love this so much!
I have suffered for 5 years with at least 6 different kinds of masks and straps with CPAP. They never fit right, they are very uncomfortable, they blow air into my face & eyes, make terrible marks into my hair, and if I ever turn over horrible sounds occur. I really had given up. With that said, I think it boiled down to the advertisement saying this was made for a woman after doing research on what women wanted. DUH? Well I bit the bullet while thinking it would explode......... I'm still waiting! I really have nothing negative to say about this. I really like that it is lightweight. I can turn over without having to constantly reposition. The only thing I would like to see would be a quick release on the little attachment to make it more of a convenience when I get up at night. But by no means it is a deal breaker. I also love the fact it was $50.00-$90.00 dollars cheaper than all the other ones which didn't fit properly. I think this is a homerun in my book. I like the friendly customer service rep who helped me. Also I seem to remember that if it didn't work out that the company would accept returns and help to find another. Not sure on the last thing because i research a lot of online CPAP suppliers on the web and this company won in my book.
Written by DELTASUNSET, Missouri -2019-06-01
Good quality unit. Did not fit. Sent back. Vendor has excellent service.
Written by royunderwood414, -2018-04-10
Very easy to order, shipment was prompt, prices were very good!
Written by timcutter, -2017-12-21
Swift LT nasal pillows and CPAP / BiLevel Mask with Headgear
Product is what I needed though it was a bit hard to find on your web site. When they shipped it, they send the free tube brush but did not include anything else. I sent an email to the service department and they shipped out the headgear the next day. I appreciated the prompt response.
Written by Mikel Coulter, -2016-08-01
It's worth the money!
First these guys do good business. Prompt shipping all was as promised. Now the product. I have had it about three weeks now. And I love it. I have struggled for years with mask fitting and leakage. So many different ones and so much expense. Now finally one that fits comfortably. Does not leak and does not require adjustments every few hours. It is superior than anything thusfar. I would recommend this to anyone who moves alot during sleep. I would recommend it to anyone period. Hopefully the straps and headgear have some longevity compared to experience with other brands. Very pleased. And very glad I tried.
Written by Dustin, -2015-08-20
Good sleep with
For many years I used a cpap mask with moderate success. Last year I switched to a "pillow" style that directly touch the nostril openings. While not perfect, the "pillows" do not slip as easily as the mask during sleep. The use of the humidifying system is important as air is pumped directly into the nose and could be very drying.
Written by Courty, -2015-04-09
Swift LT Nasal Pillows CPAP/BiLevel Mask System
The product worked great. It was the best mask that my husband has used so far. He actually had restful sleep. Product came quickly.
Written by Susan J., -2013-01-24
The nose pillows seal very well and it is quiet. The straps however dig into your ears right where your glasses fit and cause sores. The straps also leave "sleep marks" on your face. I would stay with it except for the soreness to my ears and the marks.
Written by John M., -2012-08-22