ResMed's brings together a minimalist mask and cushion design with the comfort and superior seal of nasal pillows to create a great new full face mask, the Mirage Liberty. Unlike traditional full face masks which use a large frame and cushion to cover the entire mouth and the nose the Mirage Liberty incorporates two separate cushion systems to create a smaller, more adaptable and more user friendly CPAP/BiLevel interface.
The Liberty uses dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action to adapt to different nostril sizes and different nose-to-mouth heights, angles and nasal contours. The pillows' thin outer walls are soft and comfortable and their thick inner walls ensure support and an effective seal. Airflow between the two walls helps the pillows to continually adjust to contours within the nostril. Each pillow sits gently at the entrance to the nostrils and moves independently of the other for a secure, stable fit. The Liberty's oral dual-wall cushion provides exceptional seal and accomodates jaw movement, eliminating the need for most chinstraps.
Liberty's set-and-forget headgear clips and supportive headgear mean that the mask is easy to fit, easy to take off and easy to put on without needing constant adjustments.
Additional comfort features like built-in quiet-flow vents, a quick release elbow for easy tube disconnect, and reduced facial contact make the Mirage Liberty a great option for CPAP/BiLevel therapy.
- Enhanced Comfort - New dual-wall mouth cushion and nasal pillows with trampoline action enchance comfort and seal
- Seal With Stability - Supportive headgear with stabilizing elements helps achieve seal without overtightening the mask
- Quiet Performance - Built-in vents disperse air gently and quietly
- Free Field of Vision - Liberating, minimalist design gives you the freedom to read, watch television and wear glasses
- Less Skin Contact - Small overall mask size reduces facial contact minimilizing the chance of skin irritation
- Ultra Light - Lightweight, durable construction means the mask feels lighter on the face than standard full face masks
- First-Time Fit - Dual-Wall mouth cusion and nasal pillows provide a comfortable seal and multiple cushion/pillow sizes included with each mask pack mean a great fit first-time and every time
- Easy to Wear, Easy to Clean - Headgear keeps it shape when removed so that it's easy to put on and easy to take off; and fewer parts than most masks mean it's easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning
- Part Numbers:61300, 61301
- Warranty:90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Pillows Full Face Mask with 1 Mouth Cushion, 3 Nasal Pillows (Small, Medium, Large) and Headgear.
- HCPCS Codes:A7027 A7035
- GTIN Codes:00619498613007, 00619498613014
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Full Face Masks, Hybrid Masks, Nasal Pillow Masks, FitPack Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H20 Recommended
This was my fourth mask and it's perfect for me.
I have a small/medium face which made fitting difficult. I don't like other facial mask as it puts pressure on the maxillary sinus region causing congestion for me. I have a perfect fit with the Mirage Liberty and a perfect seal even with pressures up to 14. This is Mirage's answer to a total full face mask which definitely addresses claustrophobia. Highly recommended for those like me.
Written by shortfighter, Ft Hood TX -2019-01-18
Finally a mask that works for me that replaces my Full Face Mask
I have been struggling with full face masks for over 20 years. The constant struggle between too much pressure on the bridge of my nose and too loose of a fit that causes leaks and ineffective therapy. I've tried many different masks and some nights they work perfectly; but inadvertently something changes in my sleeping position or the way I put the mask on and it cause me to readjust the mask and the fit is no longer perfect and I'm causing pressure injuries to my nose(and I've tried every pressure reducing device there is and invented some of my own.
I've tried a number of the hybrid type masks such as the DreamWear without success; I couldn't get a good seal around my nose without it leaking sometime during the night..
I've been using the Mirage Liberty for over 2 weeks and it works well for me.The Nasal pillows work well for a good fit, are very comfortable and now there is nothing on the bridge of my nose. I think I have finally found my go to cpap mask. This may not work for every one but if you are having similar problems it might be worth a try.
Written by drtomstew, -2018-08-06
it's just what I ordered. It happens to be the only one that works for me and I have tried a lot!!!!
Written by Melanie, -2016-11-13
Great backup mask
I love this mask though I have been told that it does not work for everyone. The issue I have with it is the high AHI numbers when using it. It does not hold high air pressure well. I have never had leaking issue that I have been told is common for this mask.
Written by Jorge, -2014-12-02
I have this mask because I sometimes breathe through my mouth but do not want a full face mask or a chin strap. My only complaint (and why I didn't give this mask 5 stars) is that the mouth part is hard plastic and doesn't fit comfortably around my mouth. This causes air leaks when I sleep on my side. I would love this mask if the frame surrounding the mouth piece was soft and pliable and, perhaps, a tad shorter across my mouth.
Written by Wolfsfire, -2012-05-27