Featuring an unobtrusive design ResMed's Mirage Vista is the perfect mask for people who are bothered by the limitations of more traditional nasal masks. The Vista combines a new, smaller mask design with "open design" headgear to provide more comfort and freedom of movement during use. Whether you want to read, watch TV or work on your laptop -- with glasses or without -- the Mirage Vista lets you do what you want to do.
Individual adjustments on each side of the mask allow you to position it in twenty-five different ways so that it is perfect for your face; and, because the Vista's headgear includes quick release features, once it's fit to your specifications it stays that way -- no matter how many times you take it off and put it on -- without the need for constant adjustments. The Mirage Vista Mask is truly is revolutionary and unique!
- Headgear draws moisture away from skin and allows air to circulate
- Advanced Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability
- Headgear eliminates forehead support and allows users to wear eyeglasses
- "Fit Angle Selector" allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit.
- Set & Forget Headgear comes preassembled, and once fit, it stays fit
- Quick-release clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360º to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension
- Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly
- Cushion maintains seal even when you turn over or move during sleep
- Soft, dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on the nasal bridge
- Part Numbers:60000 (Discontinued), 60001
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask with Cushion & Headgear
- HCPCS Codes:A7034
- GTIN Codes:00619498600007, 00619498600014
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Standard, Deep
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Nasal Cushion Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H20 Recommended