ResMed's S9 Escape CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) Machine provides a more natural sleep therapy breathing experience with Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) technologies, a whisper quiet Easy-Breathe motor, wide pressure range, automatic altitude adjustment, an enhanced mask fit system, and a host of other features.
- Compact Size Provides Exceptional Sleep Therapy in a Small Device
- Fixed CPAP with Customizable EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)
- Whisper-quiet Operation: Less than 24 dBA Average!
- EPR & Easy-Breathe Provide a More Natural Breathing Experience
- Intelligent Tubing Options - SlimLine & ClimateLine Heated
- SD Data Card Stores Compliance Data for Easy Access
- Automatic Leak Detection & Altitude Adjustment
Quietly Capable Easy-Breathe Motor - CPAP systems create two types of noise: radiated noise in the room, and conducted noise through the tube. The S9's Easy-Breathe motor with axial air-flow produces less "turbulence" lowering average radiated sound levels to just 24dBA. In addition ResMed has reduced conducted noise levels through the breathing tube by 78%. When fully operational the S9 series is no louder than normal breathing!
Easy-Breathe EPR - ResMed has updated the clinically proven Easy-Breathe EPR waveform. Breath by breath, Easy-Breathe EPR reduces the work of breathing during exhalation providing a gentler pressure that naturally adapts to your breathing cycle throughout the night.
Choose Your Tubing: ClimateLine vs SlimLine - An often overlooked but vitally important element in sleep therapy is the tubing! Tubing designs have remained relatively unchanged for 20-years until now. With the S9 ResMed introduces two great tubing options. SLIMLINE tubing is the lightest, slimmest and most flexible CPAP tube on the market. 40% lighter than traditional tubing, SlimLine tubing eliminates drag on your mask and weight on your bed helping to improve overall fit and sleep comfort. SlimLine tubing also features a smart-fit cuff design that makes it easier to attach and remove the tubing from your machine and mask.
If you choose the H5i Heated Humidifier with your S9 system then you can select CLIMATELINE heated tubing for truly exceptional comfort. The ClimateLine tube features a temperature sensor at the mask end of the tube. You set your preferred humidity and optimum temperature levels and the S9 Climate Control system adjusts your therapy to suit. Because the system measures temperature at the mask, the temperature you feel will remain at your preferred setting, regardless of changes in ambient temperature or humidity. ClimateLine heated tubing offers increased flexibility, more sleeping comfort, less mask drag and prevents rainout without reducing humidity.
Enhanced H5i Humidifier (Optional) - A great sleep therapy system deserves a great humidifier. The H5i Humidifier with Climate Control is just that. The H5i heated humidifier offers relief from dryness and congestion and integrates seamlessly with the S9. Intuitive and easy to use, the S9's settings screen you can adjust humidity levels at any time during therapy. The H5i's adaptive Climate Control system intelligently adjusts to your environmental conditions and delivers optimal temperature and humidity right to the mask. It protects you from rainout without compromising humidity and provides the most comfortable therapy possible.
Basic Therapy Tracking - The S9 allows you to view a snapshot of your sleep therapy directly on the device. The S9 ESCAPE stores basic therapy tracking data including hours of use and compliance data, up to 365 sessions, both on the device and the removable data card.
- Part Numbers:36001, 36011, 36021
- Warranties:1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:S9 Escape CPAP, Travel Bag, Starter Filter, 2-Meter Breathing Tube, SD Data Card, Printed Users Manual, Universal 90W Power Supply with Cord, Manufacturer's Warranty. Select Additional Options in Your Shopping Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
PAP MACHINE SPECS
- Dimensions:6.0 x 5.5 x 3.4 Inches without Humidifier; 6.5 x 11.5 x 3.4 Inches with Humidifier
- Weight:1.8 Lbs without Humidifier; 3.5 Lbs with Humidifier
- Operating Modes:CPAP
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H2O
- Display: Color LCD
- Tubing Compatibility:All 22mm Standard Tubing, All 15mm Slim Standard Tubing, ResMed SlimLine Tubing, and ResMed ClimateLine Heated Tubing
- Operating Altitude:Sea Level to 8500 Feet
- Sound Levels:24 dBA
- Filters:Disposable Standard and (Optional) HypoAllergenic
- Comfort Tech:Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)
- Pressure Ramp:0 to 45 Minues in 5 Minute Increments
- Pressure Ramp Start: 4 to Therapy Pressure Setting
- Altitude Adjustment: Automatic
- Advanced Event Detection: Not Applicable
- Data Storage: SD Data Card
- Data Viewing:On Screen Sleep Report, ResScan Software (Not Available to Consumers)
- Data Included: 365 Days of Summary Data
- Humidifier:Optional Integrated
- Humidifier Dimensions:6.0 x 5.7 x 3.4 Inches
- Humidifier Weight:1.7 Lbs
- Chamber Capacity:380 mL
- Chamber Types:Standard and (Optional) Long Life Dishwasher Safe
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: AC Power Supply with Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz 1.0-1.5 A
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:6.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches
- AC Cord Weight:1.25 Lbs
Helpful, Willing and Informative
Connor, thank you for all your help. Your willingness to help me out and find me the best deals is very rare in any retail or services sector!!
Written by JCARMELLO, -2019-07-03
Best company to work with ever! EVER!
Other CPAP providers dont care like you do! Thank you for caring, for following up and for providing me with a CPAP that helps me sleep! I am grateful!
Written by dand-68503, California -2019-06-13
5 year usage
Love this machine. I’ve had one for five years. No issues or problems. I Purchased another one For a second home. Very happy with it also. Very cost-efficient, $300 when most new machines are $1200.
Written by mfbfour, 28594 -2019-04-26